Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Call me a volcel but I will never reproduce with an ugly slut

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
Reproducing with a woman who is uglier than me is something I will never do, its simply pointless, if I would reproduce with them my children would be ugly and that is not what I want. It doesn't count as ascension because it isn't ascension, the more correct term for this would be descension because you are rather descending in that case. What would you rather want? Have good looking children who are like upgraded versions of you or would you rather want autistic genetically deteriorated and inferior children who can barely function normally and who will essentially just be even more inferior versions of you? The answer is obvious

I will always reject every woman who I consider to be below me. The lowest attractiveness Im willing to go for is my looksmatch, that is the bare minimum. Otherwise I will only accept reasonably attractive white foids who are above my level, anything less repulses me to the point I wouldn't be able to get an erection. If foids act like that then Im going to act the same way to see how they like it. Then when they are 40 years old and want to find a betabuxx I will say, nope. Fuck off

To any entitled ugly lurking slut reading this: seriously fuck off, I would never give you a chance even if you were somehow interested in me which I know is impossible anyways but that is a good thing I guess. I only want GOOD LOOKING women and ideally STACIES. Moreover, if they don't worship me like a God in a relationship then I will make sure they repent for their sins

Would you still fuck a foid below your looksmatch just for a hookup or are you your looksmatch and above only in that regard also?

Would you still fuck a foid below your looksmatch just for a hookup or are you your looksmatch and above only in that regard also?
No, I would never hookup with a foid below my looksmatch

No, I would never hookup with a foid below my looksmatch
Volcels me. Of course that doesn't matter if even foids below your looksmatch don't want you.

I don't want children.