Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Call for an incel union-- a separate entity who rules every being

I

incelord

Greycel
Brothers ,

Today, we stand at the crossroads of history. A moment where our actions, our resolve, and our unity will echo for generations to come. We are not just citizens of a nation, but the beating heart of humanity itself. And it is our duty—our sacred obligation—to rise as one, to forge a world where justice is not just a word, but a living, breathing reality.

Look around you. What do you see? A world divided by lines drawn in the sand, by ideologies that seek to tear us apart. But I say to you: Enough! We are stronger than the forces that seek to divide us. We are united by something far more powerful than any boundary, more unyielding than any prejudice. We are united by our shared humanity, by our burning desire for justice, for equality, for the freedom that is the birthright of every soul on this Earth.

But let us not be naive. Justice is not given—it is taken. It is carved out of the stone of oppression by the hands of those who refuse to bow to tyranny. It is won by the courage of those who stand against the tide of injustice, who refuse to remain silent in the face of wrong. We must be those people. We must be the storm that washes away the darkness of hatred and division.

Together, we can build a world where the color of your skin, the faith in your heart, the language on your lips—none of these divide us, but instead weave the rich tapestry of our shared existence. A world where justice is not a privilege for the few, but a right for all.

But this will not come without struggle. The forces of hatred, of division, of oppression—they are powerful, they are entrenched. But they are not invincible. They fear us, they fear our unity, they fear the day when we will rise as one and say: "No more!"

And that day is today.

The time is now. The fight is ours. The victory is certain.
I HEREBY CALL FOR A SEPARATE UNION FOR INCELS FOR US WE COULD USE OUR STRENGTH TO GET RICH TOGETHER AND CREATE SMTH OUR OF NOTHING
ARE YOU ALL WITH ME?

Last edited:
:feelshehe:

awkward pulp fiction GIF

Nah, It is over. CHATGPT spotted.Fucking GrAYs.

GQIwri WcAA0u7E

Time to suit down