Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Call center operator is one of the worst jobs for a sensitive incel

N

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
Today at my job I got shouted at, yelled at, insulted, been blamed for things I had no control over, been called incompetend and useless by customers.

Customer support is one of the worst jobs ever, even for normies. But at least at the end of the day, normies can go get hug their girlfriends and wives and be comforted. I've never had that and never will.

I tried to talk to my parents, my dad told me ''if work was pleasant, they would not pay you to do it''. My mom told me to talk back to them, but I obviously can't do that. I have certain guidelines to follow and I genuinely try to do a good job. This job saved me from the suicidal thoughts.

But I feel so powerless. I am powerless. I am a fucking rag. A doormat for the customers. The company I work for does shitty anti-consumer practices that annoy the customers, and of course I am the one who has to answer for that, as if I had any say.

I want to cry. I am tearing up. I am treated so poorly.

And I can't keep go on like this. I can't deal with this AND incceldom. It is too much and I don't understand why this is happening to me. I don't deserve it, I've done nothing to deserve this.

Why are you working there? I would go ER after a few hours

Never began, change jobs

Working retail is absolute hell for ugly men

Why are you working there?
Never began, change jobs
It's the only job I could find after being a neet for almost a year. It is a shitty entry level, no experience required job with 600 USD sallary.

I want to keep it just to make my parents proud. They are old and in poor health, will die soon. I want them to die proud of me, since I've failed in every other aspect. They know I'm a friendless virgin.

I intend to lie to them and tell them I'm getting promoted here and stuff, just for them to have a reason to be proud of me.

I plan to quit after they both pass away, as there will be no point in anything after that

It's the only job I could find after being a neet for almost a year. It is a shitty entry level, no experience required job with 600 USD sallary.

I want to keep it just to make my parents proud. They are old and in poor health, will die soon. I want them to die proud of me, since I've failed in every other aspect. They know I'm a friendless virgin.

I intend to lie to them and tell them I'm getting promoted here and stuff, just for them to have a reason to be proud of me.

I plan to quit after they both pass away, as there will be no point in anything after that
I respect you for trying your best to stay afloat in this God forsaken world.

I can relate brocel, I have a single parent (mom) who's gonna pass soon too. She failed me in every aspect (I wouldn't be an incel now if she took proper care of me when I was a kid), yet I still have a hard time hating her and abandoning her like she absolutely deserves. I sacrifice my own interests daily to make her feel better cause I feel sorry for her, due to her old age and loneliness (of her own choosing, of course, since she's a woman), it's way easier to live as a narcissist who doesn't care about anyone than this. I can't even rightfully abandon a person who made my life hell

I can't. I was never able to. It doesn't take much to make me cry, I'm broken and on the verge of breaking down quite frequently.
She failed me in every aspect (I wouldn't be an incel now if she took proper care of me when I was a kid),
This is brutal :feelsbadman:. I am sorry brocel. At least I got lucky and have good parents that tried their best with me.
yet I still have a hard time hating her and abandoning her like she absolutely deserves. I sacrifice my own interests daily to make her feel better cause I feel sorry for her,
This is good. This is proof you have a SOUL. This is very important. It's important to rember we have souls, it will prevent us from going feral.
it's way easier to live as a narcissist who doesn't care about anyone than this. I can't even rightfully abandon a person who made my life hell
Yes, but that's not who we are. We are good people, we are human beings, we have souls and we don't deserve suffering.

Any unskilled job is completely brutal in every regard, you need to be qualified in some way

you need to be qualified in some way

Subhuman truecel trait: you are not good at ANYTHING​

I've spent most of my life coping with video games, yet I suck at them. I play most on the 'easy' difficulty.

Some subhumans like Asmongold were able to make a career out of coping with video games. They become streamers. They were good and people had reasons to watch them...

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?

At least I got lucky and have good parents that tried their best with me.
I'm glad you lucked out in it brother, having shitty parents is very common for slavs (if I remember correctly you're a slav too?)

This is good. This is proof you have a SOUL. This is very important. It's important to rember we have souls, it will prevent us from going feral
I know what you mean brocel, I value having a soul in people too, and I'm sure you know it's very rare, especially among foids, most of them are heartless. We don't get any benefits from having it though, unfortunately :feelsbadman: I got abused or betrayed so many times by people, which simply wouldnt have happened if I was a narcy and put my interests first instead. I wanted to make people happy, and they took advantage of it and fucked me up in the end. I'm sure you know what it feels like

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?
It very much is with a severely debilitating condition such as Klinefelter's.

Engaging in physical activity with full on Klinefelter's will bring little reward, your muscle growth is impeded and you'll end up with a poor physique.
It comes in a package with Autism as well so say goodbye to any motor skills you might have had otherwise.

Your motivation, mood and determination will inevitably be swayed by hormonal imbalances as well a very brutal constraint to deal with all in all.

You must be tough
I wouldn't last five seconds in ANY job

It very much is with a severely debilitating condition such as Klinefelter's.

Engaging in physical activity with full on Klinefelter's will bring little reward, your muscle growth is impeded and you'll end up with a poor physique.
It comes in a package with Autism as well so say goodbye to any motor skills you might have had otherwise.

Your motivation, mood and determination will inevitably be swayed by hormonal imbalances as well a very brutal constraint to deal with all in all.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
You must be tough
I wouldn't last five seconds in ANY job
I'm 'tough' but at the same time also very sensitive. It does get to me and it causes me a lof of stress. But I will push through for my parents.