Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News California now has 200,000 new corona cases.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Nice I hope the whole world gets infected tbh

I dont wanna get political but those protests did more harm than good

A bunch of white trash

Was loling hard when copers said that covid only affected Asians tbh now whose fucking laughing

That's what they get for not wearing a mask or just staying inside. It wasn't even a protest for jobs or something else reasonable.

not that bad as jew york at least

Should have tagged as [LIFEFUEL]

May God strike California with SS-18 missiles

OrganicNippyFieldspaniel size restricted

I hope the whole country goes into lockdown again. I can’t fathom seeing foids in California and Florida beaches again having fun at the expense of people like us.

also staying indoors means everyone becomes uglier so teehee
Can't wait for the sobbing and suicides.

Last edited:
What? Did they think the disease would just go away when they went rioting?

News and trends go so fast nowadays and I think people just want to forget this virus even exists so they can go back to normal.

I wish sex-havers got as many AIDS cases

What did they expect? Normaloids can barely be considered conscious nowadays

The media actively tries to separate the two things as though they're not correlated. But it's painfully obvious. Rioters are to blame for America's new infection wave.

Looking forward to seeing social normies get depressed again by the lockdowns.

Good. Its the state that killed ER. They deserve God's punishment.

Corona needs to up it a gear.

Chadifornia getting fucked by StCovid19Cel.

Suifuel for @Ricecel X @Robtical

There are probably more Californiacels but I don't know em

Chads and Stacies are passing Ching Chong blood disorder virus to each other at astronomical rate. But because of superior genetic and youth (16-22) they have no symptoms and continue to have it trickle down to the bottom of the food chain/totem pole until all weak sub humans are dead.

Last edited:
I thought it was the Southern US that was supposed to get hit the hardest with the new wave?

The media actively tries to separate the two things as though they're not correlated. But it's painfully obvious. Rioters are to blame for America's new infection wave.

They put their lives at risk to protest for negro equality even though negro equality already exists. Will negros attend their funeral when they die from the rice virus?
They put their lives at risk to protest for negro equality even though negro equality already exists. Will negros attend their funeral when they die from the rice virus?

200k CONFIRMED cases (aka bad enough to warrant getting tested) of a disease with a super low death rate in a state with 40 million people. And the growth isn’t any higher than before. No big deal.

CDA2DB69 EF13 4E5D 842B 88E6B6147236

and Jfl at the media. Omg coronavirus quarantine quarantine Quarantine... pause for nigger riots... Muh racism.. and then omg omg coronavirus is back quarantine quarantine quarantine. I bet my nuts that the media will pretend this 2nd wave is worse than the first or atleast bad enough to warrant quarantine and then the presidential debates won’t happen. Joe Biden can remain in hiding until the election. DNC will do anything to keep him away from cameras and microphones And especially keep him away from debates with trump. No fucking way Biden can hold his own against trump.

Last edited:
I thought it was the Southern US that was supposed to get hit the hardest with the new wave?
I’m predicting the media will say it’s bad in red states so the conservatives dont go outside.

I’m predicting the media will say it’s bad in red states so the conservatives dont go outside.

Yeah that too. It is cliche at this point but the fact that the media largely mocked poor turnout at Trump rallies because of the virus while reporting favorably about BLM marches despite the ongoing coronavirus outbreak demonstrate how compromised the media is.

This is the same state that said everybody has to a wear a mask, but not black people right?

Funny how the virus only matters when it serves a particular political agenda. Normie going to work to feed his kids? Nope, can't do that. Wanna go out to riot, loot and shoot people dead? By all means, go ahead.

I'm a weakcel who doesn't particularly relish the idea of societal collapse since i'd probably be among the first to die horribly but i'm at a point now where i can't care about this pandemic anymore.

St elliot is smiling from the heavens above

200k CONFIRMED cases (aka bad enough to warrant getting tested) of a disease with a super low death rate in a state with 40 million people. And the growth isn’t any higher than before. No big deal.

and Jfl at the media. Omg coronavirus quarantine quarantine Quarantine... pause for nigger riots... Muh racism.. and then omg omg coronavirus is back quarantine quarantine quarantine. I bet my nuts that the media will pretend this 2nd wave is worse than the first or atleast bad enough to warrant quarantine and then the presidential debates won’t happen. Joe Biden can remain in hiding until the election. DNC will do anything to keep him away from cameras and microphones And especially keep him away from debates with trump. No fucking way Biden can hold his own against trump.

I’m amazed that it has gotten so bad and the second wave is coming! Everyone be safe because world victims to this for not careful.