Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL California mom, 41, will avoid jail for having sex with BOTH of her teenage daughters' boyfriends, aged 14 and 15, after plying them with alcohol and

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-having-sex-teenage-daughters-boyfriends.html

JFL at having such cucked laws. man what the fuck?
  • Coral Lytle, 41, of Tulare, seduced both boys, aged 14 and 15, in the fall of 2017
  • The boys were in relationships with her teen daughters at Redwood High School
  • She would drive 15 miles to meet them before plying them with booze and cigars
  • Lytle was initially charged with 21 felony sex counts but a judge said he did not believe the indicated sentence of five years of probation was appropriate
  • Records show Lytle's husband filed divorce paperwork within days of her arrest
All the other "Privileges" are fucking lie,real privilege is the western women privilege

She sex with the boyfriends of her daughters? Huge slut.

Just be a human hole theory

We all know what would happen if the sexes were reversed.. the Man would be doing life with no chance of seeing the outside. Femistazis would hunt down his family and publicly shame him and his family, dragging his name through the mud and society would hate him until he dies. but the other way around it's ok. Clown World.

imagine had it been a 41 year old male with his chad sons jb gf's

grown women fucking two boys doesnt sound as scary as a grown man molesting little girls tbh ngl. i can understand why the cuck judge felt that way

Whores will be whores.

Laws shouldn’t be arbitrarily applied to some and not to others. The law is the law, regardless of who breaks it. A judges job is to determine if a law was broken, which was firmly proven.

He basically is admitting that laws being enforced is completely dependent on your skin color or sexual identity.

But... bbut... Her husband is no longer able to please her anymore !! :soy::soy:

grown women fucking two boys doesnt sound as scary as a grown man molesting little girls tbh ngl. i can understand why the cuck judge felt that way
its not even molesting, its consensual sex. alot of the times the old guys who get caught having had sex with teens werent even raping them

its not even molesting, its consensual sex. alot of the times the old guys who get caught having had sex with teens werent even raping them

its rape in foids eyes. and foids think underage teenage boys are horny where as girls are asexual children until their 18th birthday.

was not appropiate
JFL, women get judged on what the "appropriate" punishment it, while innocent men rot in jail because they look like they have the capacity to commit a crime. A clown world.

If you don't like a girl, fuck her mom.

masculinized women obsessed with youth

its rape in foids eyes. and foids think underage teenage boys are horny where as girls are asexual children until their 18th birthday.
i know that, but not sure why this guy on the forum is saying this

I wish she would seduce me like that ngl

The fuck with this cucked juridical system

Let's not forget that a woman from toronto was declared not a pedophile for BEING A WOMAN EVEN AFTER LICKING A CHILD'S ANUS AND SUCKING HIS PENIS -

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...not-apply-because-perpetrator-is-a-woman.html

HONK HONK BITCH

WELCOME TO CLOWN WORLD, THERE AIN'T NOT LEAVING

Hole = sv_cheats 1; god 1; give all; noclip; ent_remove "prison sentence"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back