Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel California is due for two (2) megaquakes!

Do you want California to be rekt by two megaquakes?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awooooooooooo!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
The most common one people know about is the San Andreas fault line which is due for the "big one".

• A study published in 2006 in the journal Nature by Yuri Fialko, an associate professor at the Cecil H. and Ida M. Green Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, found that the San Andreas fault has reached a sufficient stress level for an earthquake of magnitude greater than 7.0 on the moment magnitude scale to occur
  • A different USGS study in 2008 tried to assess the physical, social and economic consequences of a major earthquake in southern California. That study predicted that a magnitude 7.8 earthquake along the southern San Andreas Fault could cause about 1,800 deaths and $213 billion in damage
However, there is a second fault known as the Cascadia Subduction Zone, and it is also due to pop. This will be a megathrust earthquake, meaning it will be a 9.0 or higher.

• Megathrust earthquakes are the most powerful earthquakes known to occur, and can exceed magnitude 9.0, which releases 1,000 times more energy than magnitude 7.0 and 1 million times more energy than a magnitude 5.0. They occur when enough energy (stress) has accumulated in the "locked" zone of the fault to cause a rupture. The magnitude of a megathrust earthquake is proportional to length of the rupture along the fault. The Cascadia Subduction Zone, which forms the boundary between the Juan de Fuca and North American plates, is a very long sloping fault that stretches from mid-Vancouver Island to Northern California.

This would also cause very based tsunamis, and America isn't prepared!
  • Geologists and civil engineers have broadly determined that the Pacific Northwest region is not well prepared for such a colossal earthquake. The earthquake is expected to be similar to the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, because the rupture is expected to be as long as the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami. The resulting tsunami might reach heights of approximately 30 meters (100 ft). FEMA estimates some 13,000 fatalities from such an event, with another 27,000 injured, which would make it the deadliest natural disaster in American, and North American, history.

I for one welcome the mass death of californian toilets. Together with the tsunami, this will be the equivalent of the Biblical flood cleansing Earth. I hope both happen in my lifetime complete lifefuel

I hope cuckservatism rises again in Chadlifornia :feelsLSD:

California getting rekt? Can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back