Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calibacy is what makes a man great, sexhavers (including chad) are weak and too accustomed to the comforts female company provides

M

Male_Intuition

Greycel
Salvador Dali once said:
  • Men who fuck easily, and can give themselves without difficulty, have only a very diminished creative potency... Look at Leonardo da Vinci, Hitler, Napoleon, they all left their mark on their times, and they were more or less impotent.
    • Quote from Entretiens avec Salvador Dali, Alain Bosquet, 1966; as cited in The shameful life of Salvador Dali, Ian Gibson, New York / London, Norton & Co, 1997
Women are fools who will bow before the first guy with a little money, some nice features, or just hits on them when they are ovulating. Their affection means nothing. Sexhavers, including chad, are weak men who must have female attention and companionship to be content. Truly great men who leave their mark on society know women give their affection to low lifes. It is necessary to be indifferent to the fickle, capricious, cruel, and selfish female of our species.

Isn't leaving your mark on society essentially "statusmaxxing?" Do the statusmaxxed not fuck?

I would rather be forgotten by history and have a loving wife than leave a lasting impression and remain celibate forever. Besides, people like Hitler or Napoleon were men who were exceptionally great at what they did. And I'm sure as hell not a great speaker or genius tactician so the only way I could go down in the history books is going ER.

For all those great men, there are millions of celibates who amounted to nothing. The prospect of sex is what drives men.

chads formed harem and if some other guy tries to attack him , foids will do everything to protect him.

im not very creative like those fellows tho. Not very driven or anything. I'm destined for the dirt

I would rather be forgotten by history and have a loving wife than leave a lasting impression and remain celibate forever. Besides, people like Hitler or Napoleon were men who were exceptionally great at what they did. And I'm sure as hell not a great speaker or genius tactician so the only way I could go down in the history books is going ER.
True. Also good to see a fellow lain fan

How hard do you want to Cope?

OP:

When the coping is too strong cope

:feelsLightsaber: Coping levels are blinding. Name one great man in history who was incel and I'll name you 20 who weren't. Inb4 Isaac Newton the asexual dweeb.

I find it hilarious you think I'm creative because I'm incel. No nigger, any creative spark that was once in me has been wiped out by almost 24 years of being shat on for everything I do or say.

high IQ greycel post. Yes and no, for example if chad is out there winning NFL games or something, he probably isn't thinking or even caring about pussy that much. He doesn't have to, it comes to him so naturally that it's just not a big part of his life

da Vinci was a closeted homo tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back