Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calculus Homework Project - $50 or (Onahole + Lube) of choice

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
Okay, I have a Calculus Homework Project due around 1/09/19 and I don't know this shit so I gotta pay someone to do it for me. Just message me if you wanna do it or want to negotiate and I'll have this post deleted. I'm willing to pay $50 or (Onahole + Lube (Link me gift from amazon)) of choice

Here's the project outline
1) For this project, you will collect data relating age and # of jobs held.
2) You will try several mathematical models for curve fitting, and take the first and second derivatives of these models.
3) You will provide a graph for each model.
4) Then you will select the model that you think is the best fit.

1) Collect data
You will interview at least 12 or more people ranging in age from 18 to 65. (Make up this data)
Ask each of them how many jobs they have held so far. Display the data in a chart where x represents age and y represents the number of jobs held.

2) Use that data and enter it in the website: https://planetcalc.com/5992/
Use the age for the x input and number of jobs for the y input.

If you use the website I provided you will have a display similar to the one below; you will need to go through and enter your own data.
Enter ages for the x data and the number of jobs for the y data.
Remember, you are entering pairs.

For example, if your data were (30,2), (20,4), (53,1) the you would list for the x: 30 20 53 <- notice there is a space for each point.
And for y: 2 4 1 <- notice that you have to list them in order to match the way the x values are listed.

In the next part you select which regressions you want to do; select the first three.

You will want only the first three items checked.

When you hit the orange Calculate button on the right you will see something similar to this:

The only information you need from this are the three equations generated from linear, quadratic and cubic regressions.

Following this you will see the graph of these generated curves:

3) To turn in: The report

Create a table to show your data with x in order of age one column and the corresponding y in the other:

d622d3e34a5cde4715bb415ab5cb7cca.png

List the linear regression equation you got from the website. Explain what the slope means in terms of age and number of jobs. Explain what the y intercept means in terms of the number of jobs when the age is zero.

Then take the derivative. Set it equal to zero and find the critical points; if it does not exist then state that. Take the second derivative.

For the quadratic and cubic equations list the equations, take their first and second derivatives.

For the quadratic only find the critical points for both derivatives. For the cubic find the critical points only for the second derivative.

Include a graph of all three original regression equations. For the quadratic, look at the critical approximate location of the critical point from the first derivative. Write about what you think the graph is doing there (just a sentence or two). Now find the approximate location of the critical point for the second derivative and state what you think the graph is doing there. Finally, do the same thing for the second derivative of the cubic graph.

State which of the three equations you have, linear, quadratic or cubic, best fits the original data and why you think this.

Send me the onahole first

Imagine getting a second-hand onahole. That's gross dude.

@Zesto if that's you then I am deeply sad to see you struggling with this shit. Remember if you want to Japanmax, you need to IQmax too. It's not like in the US, Japanese people hate lowIQ people.

Pretend to be a foid and ask on some maths forum/subreddit

>numbers and shit

When I took Calculus 1, we only had 3 exams during the semester and that was it. I hate this type of project.

When I took Calculus 1, we only had 3 exams during the semester and that was it. I hate this type of project.

im doing 4 week semester so 1 test + 1 midterm + project + 1 final

im having serious trouble doing the hw and watching the lessons bc i see this on the final review

ba55ee0d7d8a6a14461792e4f1742857.png

dd702a7bb4721d9f91fefe7523117417.png

:feelswhat: idk if i should do the work

Last edited:
im having serious trouble doing the hw and watching the lessons bc i see this on the final review
watch professor's Leonard lectures on youtube. You gotta find a textbook you feel comfortable with, it is impossible to get by with only your class notes and hw assignments. I recommend you order Calculus-Early Transcendentals by William Briggs. It's a great book and very student friendly.

Google search bar IQ

Genecel says he wants to help, here's his Discord: genecel#2903

why are we judging this guy? it's pretty clear that since neither of us can solve his calculus homework that we are all low IQ...

@Zesto if that's you then I am deeply sad to see you struggling with this shit. Remember if you want to Japanmax, you need to IQmax too. It's not like in the US, Japanese people hate lowIQ people.

Holy fuck this is easy. Ill do it for free.
I might be too lazy to do it but just remind me here and ill try it as soon as i feel like it. I cant guarantee anything though.

Holy fuck this is easy. Ill do it for free.
I might be too lazy to do it but just remind me here and ill try it as soon as i feel like it. I cant guarantee anything though.

Ok I'll let u Kno
I also have some indians on the side cus they keep bidding lower and lower

I dint finish the last part because I have to leave. Just put everything in the order you need it to be. Good luck.
PART THAT I DINT FINISH:

Now find the approximate location of the critical point for the second derivative and state what you think the graph is doing there. Finally, do the same thing for the second derivative of the cubic graph.

State which of the three equations you have, linear, quadratic or cubic, best fits the original data and why you think this.

Attachments

• incelshomework.pdf
    157 KB · Views: 40
I dint finish the last part because I have to leave. Just put everything in the order you need it to be. Good luck.
PART THAT I DINT FINISH:

Now find the approximate location of the critical point for the second derivative and state what you think the graph is doing there. Finally, do the same thing for the second derivative of the cubic graph.

:feelsohh:

I am a third year chem eng student. I deal with calculus all the time. Since I am bored sitting at home I am open to your challenge. PM me so we can negotiate.

cope
mediocre iq

I am a third year chem eng student. I deal with calculus all the time. Since I am bored sitting at home I am open to your challenge. PM me so we can negotiate.
I already did it for him bruh. EE student here bucko.

@BoltzmanOscillate (pm me here or on @SeifEsteem if u want me compensation) alrdy finished 80% of the project

u can view his attachment for reference if u still want to finish it up, below is the part he said he didnt finish

i can give u like $10 or something on amazon if u can do that part (just write the reasoning might just do it myself tbh but ngl low iq, ive already formatted the his attachment)

1) For this project, you will collect data relating age and # of jobs held.
2) You will try several mathematical models for curve fitting, and take the first and second derivatives of these models.
3) You will provide a graph for each model.
4) Then you will select the model that you think is the best fit.

1) Collect data
You will interview at least 12 or more people ranging in age from 18 to 65. (Make up this data)
Ask each of them how many jobs they have held so far. Display the data in a chart where x represents age and y represents the number of jobs held.

2) Use that data and enter it in the website: https://planetcalc.com/5992/
Use the age for the x input and number of jobs for the y input.

If you use the website I provided you will have a display similar to the one below; you will need to go through and enter your own data.
Enter ages for the x data and the number of jobs for the y data.
Remember, you are entering pairs.

For example, if your data were (30,2), (20,4), (53,1) the you would list for the x: 30 20 53 <- notice there is a space for each point.
And for y: 2 4 1 <- notice that you have to list them in order to match the way the x values are listed.

1545675978534-png.74552

In the next part you select which regressions you want to do; select the first three.

1545675998619-png.74553

You will want only the first three items checked.

When you hit the orange Calculate button on the right you will see something similar to this:

1545676012844-png.74554

The only information you need from this are the three equations generated from linear, quadratic and cubic regressions.

Following this you will see the graph of these generated curves:

1545676026212-png.74555

3) To turn in: The report

Create a table to show your data with x in order of age one column and the corresponding y in the other:

d622d3e34a5cde4715bb415ab5cb7cca.png

List the linear regression equation you got from the website. Explain what the slope means in terms of age and number of jobs. Explain what the y intercept means in terms of the number of jobs when the age is zero.

Then take the derivative. Set it equal to zero and find the critical points; if it does not exist then state that. Take the second derivative.

For the quadratic and cubic equations list the equations, take their first and second derivatives.

For the quadratic only find the critical points for both derivatives. For the cubic find the critical points only for the second derivative.

Include a graph of all three original regression equations. For the quadratic, look at the critical approximate location of the critical point from the first derivative. Write about what you think the graph is doing there (just a sentence or two). Now find the approximate location of the critical point for the second derivative and state what you think the graph is doing there. Finally, do the same thing for the second derivative of the cubic graph.