Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Calculator of how many dicks and cunts Stacy and Chad have been exposed to in college

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

WTF... this is unreal. The average college foid has over 14 sex partners and has been exposed to thousands more people and STDs after fucking numerous Chads. Same goes for Chad too.

Nuke this gay earth already. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I dont think ive even had a female friend.... its so over

We conducted a survey of 2,000

lmao the survey population is too small, fucking brainlets, these results dont mean shit

OH MY FUCKING LORD.

If I sleep with ONE foid from my uni, that means I've been indirectly exposed to NINE. With TWO, it goes to NINETY. TO NINE, IT GOES TO 435 MILLION. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

This will only lead to further dilution of the gene pool through Telegony. More men will be bearing children that have different genetic traits inherited from the sperm of different men. This decreases the value of genetic diversity in this respect.

We conducted a survey of 2,000

lmao the survey population is too small, fucking brainlets, these results dont mean shit
I'd say the average is higher than 14 tbh

Foids: True number = number * 3
Men: True number = number / 3

Foids:
True number = number * 5
Men: True number = number / 3

Thanks for the suifuel...
My area's college students have had 9 srxual partners

This will only lead to further dilution of the gene pool through Telegony. More men will be bearing children that have different genetic traits inherited from the sperm of different men. This decreases the value of genetic diversity in this respect.

I dont think ive even had a female friend.... its so over

I’ve never even had a foid friend, a foid look me in the eye, or a non-work related conversation with a foid of my age.

The human race should be extinguished.

>interracial couple in the infographic
they can't stop themselves, can they
also, BBCpill confirmed

Why a meteor don't hit the world so all sex havers can be wiped out

WTF... this is unreal. The average college foid has over 14 sex partners and has been exposed to thousands more people and STDs after fucking numerous Chads. Same goes for Chad too.

Nuke this gay earth already. :feelsrope:
shit, the whore i know at colllege took 3 dicks in 2.5 years, so i would guess around 3-5, 14 in four years is unbelivible

Roughly 5km of cock.

OH MY FUCKING LORD.

If I sleep with ONE foid from my uni, that means I've been indirectly exposed to NINE. With TWO, it goes to NINETY. TO NINE, IT GOES TO 435 MILLION. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.
Exactly :lul:
And Americans wonder why we have an STD epidemic with antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back