Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over caesar salad is just fucking lettuce (meant to post this in offtopic sorry)

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
was anyone else aware of this? I went to the shop and bought some premade stuff in a container, apart from the dressing, some cheese, some dried meat which I got rid of and some crutons in little plastic bags it's just lettuce. What kind of a salad is this? Removing the bacon for being too processed and in small pieces to enjoy and replacing it with tuna, onions and a little bit of mayo is lifefuel though tbh

A Caesar salad is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.

A Caesar salad is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
this is a bad knockoff of that
supermarket food should be gourmet for the cost of living in this shithole

Yeah, I sometimes order it at restaurants or else it’d be mixed with a variety of other things.

Yep. Ceaser salad is code for "Just give me a big bowl of lettuce like I'm a fucking rabbit."

It tastes good though

I thought I was just being autistic by thinking this. Glad I’m not the only one..lol.
Yep. Ceaser salad is code for "Just give me a big bowl of lettuce like I'm a fucking rabbit."
@RegisterUserName

salads are fucking nasty
acnescarcel

Coleslaw is where it's at

I'm so fucking tired of all you postmaxxing retards. What even is the purpose of this post?
What does this post contribute to the discussion? Fucking brainlet retard.

inb4 you mention my join date because you are too retarded to come up with a rational argument

ngl fuck salad
I'm so fucking tired of all you postmaxxing retards. What even is the purpose of this post?

inb4 you mention my join date because you are too retarded to come up with a rational argument
monkaGIGA
Veni Vidi Vici
-

JoinedJan 6, 2019Messages900

This site has been reduced to postmaxxers, memers and hammy-spammers, few people take shit seriously anymore

Salad can be good, I like a taco salad or salad with cucumber and tomatoes with a vinaigrette.
thats shit makes you fat and gives acne, buddy boyo is oveeeerrrr
I’ve only been to Mexico a couple of times but I found it shocking how much mayonnaise you eat. I had to learn “sin mayonesa, por favor” because everything I ordered would always be loaded with mayonnaise shit.

You are poor if your caesar salad is like that

This site has been reduced to postmaxxers, memers and hammy-spammers, few people take shit seriously anymore
It would be pretty funny to see some guys talking about a salad in depth, seriously.

JFL @ buying prepacked salad

Go to sweet tomatoes
GOAT ceaser salad

Because you removed everything

Damn, so many banned bros in this thread.

Ritalin's robotic dictionary response cracked me up. :feelskek:

i figured it was a salad that you stabbed several times

jfl nearly every fucking poster is banned from then

0mCyetK.png

best salad out there is arugula with mangos and that cherry tomatoes.

Caesar salad is good if you throw it some grilled salmon, less sauce and more lemon.

Why is OP banned?

He wat do?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back