Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bye Brocels

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
I’m gonna move onto other copes, If I do return i’ll only tell a few other users I trust who I am and youll have to guess the rest, But I won’t be coming back here in a while. No I didn’t ascend because my face is still ugly as shit but I’m leanmaxxing and I’ve lost maybe a point in body fat since I left. And no I’m not roping either since thats what all the foids and normies want. I want to clear my name from this forum so I’ll delete any posts mentioning it on here and we’ll sort out a way to delete the rest eventually. It was a good 4 months talking to yall lots of good men who’ve been destroyed by reality on here.

all copes must come to an end

I’m gonna move onto other copes, If I do return i’ll only tell a few other users I trust who I am and youll have to guess the rest, But I won’t be coming back here in a while. No I didn’t ascend because my face is still ugly as shit but I’m leanmaxxing and I’ve lost maybe a point in body fat since I left. And no I’m not roping either since thats what all the foids and normies want. I want to clear my name from this forum so I’ll delete any posts mentioning it on here and we’ll sort out a way to delete the rest eventually. It was a good 4 months talking to yall lots of good men who’ve been destroyed by reality on here.
lol, your were just 4 months here

1723497028900t

RIP brocel, good luck out there

Remember, you're here forever.

Bye Mr. Longwang

Remember, you're here forever.
This.

Don't be afraid to return whenever you feel it is best brocel. We all love and care about you here. :feelsaww::feelscomfy:

You are here forever. Always remember that

Take care brocel

Goodbye. You were a very unique individual. I'll definitely never forget you.

brutal. ill miss you but i hope your life improves brocel even if its probably not.

Just lost one of wojak power rangers, can't have shit on .is

Good luck GOAT

Go ascend already
Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

Tell me if you ever make an alt here again

Bye. Make sure to let me know in DMs if you ever come back. Hope you can ascend. Regardless of what happens, your mind is forever altered by being here

Goodbye and good luck

Bye man, ill miss ya, hope you have a better life.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I wish you nothing but the best brocel. Stay based.:blackpill:

The Blackpill will never leave you

How are u gonna cope without this place tho u. got friendsa?

best of luck.

How are u gonna cope without this place tho u. got friendsa?
It's impossible to cope without .is imo, and he won't last long.