Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

by summer 2022 normies will fear me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I will be a muscular Gigachad bloatlord and if any normie dares to insult me I will snap their spine.
It’s over for normies in 2022
Shit I could’ve sworn I posted this in the lounge. Over for lowiqcels

See you in summer 2022

Unless you are roiding. Keep dreaming.

It takes years to get huge. You'll have to take steroids to be that way by 2025.

I will be a muscular Gigachad bloatlord and if any normie dares to insult me I will snap their spine.
It’s over for normies in 2022
Shit I could’ve sworn I posted this in the lounge. Over for lowiqcels
Good luck.

i hope to be one too, i've started jogging every day and going to the gym once or twice a week, since i don't have too much free time and my main goal rn is losing weight

It takes years to get huge. You'll have to take steroids to be that way by 2025.
Did you ever stepped a foot into a gym? :feelswhat: With 1-2 years of natty mid-tier dedication you can mog 80-95% of men in terms of muscles

I'm a skinnycel, so I have a long way to go.

Also yeah this is a cope. 2 years of dedicated natty lifting and you’ll mog 99% of men.

You guys are all nuts. Listen to me, the former HUGE gymcel, on this:

I lifted and worked out for YEARS and still looked DYEL. Even when I reached or just touched the bare minimum point of looking like I maybe lifted IT STILL WAS SHITTY.

I put in YEARS of work to look like some guys who don't exercise much at all (due to frame differences and shit mostly).

If you are that easily able to get huge then you are probably either big already, or your physiology allows it.

Most guys will look DYEL even after years of training naturally. Only the few "blessed" of guys can get big and look good with gear -- and those guys mostly look good even natty anyways. There is a reason why most people now are roiding -- the standards of looking good are well past DYEL mode which is where most people are doomed to remain in without sauce. So no you will not mog average guys just by going to the gym. I am still bodymogged by my GL cousin WHO IS OLDER and DOES NOT GO TO THE GYM and I have many years of training and even some hormonal help behind me.

So it is a cope. If you wanna be a mass monster and think that will help you then that is on you -- but do not spread lies that any guy who steps in a fucking gym for a while will turn in to a huge musclemogger without tons of gear and luck. Stop pretending or having this fantasy that every guy is a step away from elite with effort -- most guys are not built to be winners much at anything which is why so few are notable and valued heavily for inherent traits mostly. Most guys are NOT going to go from 0 to 100 with muh effort -- I would be surprised if they even hit 25 in most cases.

This is akin to telling incels to shower and wear nice clothes almost.

Last edited:
Last year I thought I would be lot leaner by now

Reality: after months of gym and calorie/protein counting I lost 0 (zero) fat :feelsrope: