Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme By (sort of) Popular demand, I present to you our proposed (.co)at of Arms

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
Coat of arms

Forgive me for blowing up the off topic forum with heraldry stuff recently. But several people expressed interest in seeing an Incels.co coat of arms in my earlier heraldry thread. In proper medieval fashion, I tried to include a little something for everyone to best represent our community. Gymcel pepe, Manlet ethnic Wojak, and a pair of lilies to represent our shared virginity. If anybody wants one for themselves I'm making full achievements for free over the long weekend (life fuel for universitycels like myself).

Thanks for checking it out boyos! :feelsmage:

that is awesome! lifefuel ngl

do coat of arms usually have a motto or is it optional? what would our motto be? :feelsugh:

Why is Wojak brown, he needs to be white.

That looks good. Good job.

Why is Wojak brown, he needs to be white.

I was between white and brown. Decided on brown to rep ethnic cels.
That looks good. Good job.

thank you bro : ^)
that is awesome! lifefuel ngl

do coat of arms usually have a motto or is it optional? what would our motto be? :feelsugh:
Depends on what tradition you’re coming from. Western European ones almost always do for a full achievement like this. I just had no idea what to put lol.

Wojak looks terrible. But that pepe seems good tbh.

Wojak looks terrible. But that pepe seems good tbh.

lmao I know. I was working at too small a resolution, should have bumped it up in hindsight. It’s over for gimpcels.

Memes me!

Really of talent bro!

It looks like the emblem for a colonial charter. We will use this when we establish Incelistan

i'd say too flat, of those things are complex and have relief to them, and it's too obvious that it's about incels, it should have more meaning and hidden things, things that you to explain to someone for them to understand it.

I see. Thanks for the feedback. If I do a non-shitpost version in the future I’ll keep this in mind.

you should do some research, because there's rules about shapes and colors.

No I’m very well versed in laws of tincture. This is technically a totally valid blazon (An incel Argent on a field azure).