Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion By how much do foids talk more than us

How much more?

• Total voters
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way more
I talk so infrequently that I have begun to mispronounce words because I'm not used to talking for more than 3-2 seconds.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dc cinematic universe GIF

Way more
I talk so infrequently that I have begun to mispronounce words because I'm not used to talking for more than 3-2 seconds.
I talk infrequently too but I don't really mispronounce words when the time comes.

I talk infrequently too but I don't really mispronounce words when the time comes.
yeah, it's like how your muscles atrophy if you don't use them. My voice is also quiet for the same reason.

yeah, it's like how your muscles atrophy if you don't use them. My voice is also quiet for the same reason.
This society is fucked up

Women talk way more than men, because I suppose they have more meaningless topics to discuss, like the new things Paris Hilton bought yesterday.

I don't talk for days at end (unless I have to at work), foids HAVE to talk, because they need the attention it brings

it is like asking "how much do dudes breath?"

Voted 200% because no higher option ive gone weeks without speaking to anyone. Doubt even one toilet went a day

Voted 200% because no higher option ive gone weeks without speaking to anyone. Doubt even one toilet went a day
They'd kill themselves if they weren't allowed to talk for a day

Not including texting? At least 10 times more

A lot of them prefer calling to texting