Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over By definition I'm technically not even a living organism

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
It's over for inhumancels. Tfw not capable of reproduction. Normies don't consider us to be human, or for our "lives" to be as valid as theirs. Hence they treat us they way they do.

Facts brother

We are organisms but we are failed organisms, the loser players inside this game called life

Damn straight, mod boy

We've never been "living" in the first place

To be honest, they did say capability and characteristic.

It's more fair to say that we aren't even 'men' in the eyes of normie-foid world.

BASED I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A VAMPIRE

we are the ghosts that haunts the world

If you aren’t a living organism then you can’t be afforded rights and liberties :worryfeels:

Delete this loophole now :shock:

Man your just gonna feel worse reading these, Know im here for you, You are my brocel :feelsYall:

Your not alone man!
it's humour to me I guess. It is over after all

It's more fair to say that we aren't even 'men' in the eyes of normie-foid world.
Also true tbh. We don't exist. We aren't human to them. Our consciousness isn't valid. Our ability to feel and think, diminished by the fact that we were born "wrong" and have "dirty" genetics in their eyes

If you aren’t a living organism then you can’t be afforded rights and liberties :worryfeels:

Delete this loophole now :shock:
We don't have these. We are allowed to exist to pay tax and slave. Or for the enjoyment of others at our expense. Tax is akin to your subscription to society, incels pay the platinum like everyone else but receive the bronze. Plenty of data showing how rejects with certain physical features or ailments fare less well in near all areas of life. Even the law, in courts we're shown to get treated worse.

It's kind of like at the end of John Carpenter's The Thing. When at the end of the movie MacReady and Childs discussed returning home but MacReady mentioned that maybe they shouldn't. This is kind of like one analogy you can use on us.

It's kind of like at the end of John Carpenter's The Thing. When at the end of the movie MacReady and Childs discussed returning home but MacReady mentioned that maybe they shouldn't. This is kind of like one analogy you can use on us.
Never seen tbh. So wouldn't get the reference