Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel By committing suicide I'm just doing that what nature failed to do + I need advice

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm not supposed to be alive, there many edvices for that.
First of all, I'm affected by the most brutal pill of all.
I already made a thread about that last year, but I simply forgot about that pill, even though it has massive impact on someones life.
The premature birthpill

Sadly the difference between males and females is not shown.
The premature birthpill has effects on all aspects of life.
Funny how whole lives are ruined just because you get born a few weeks to early.
Prematurecels should supported by healthcare tbh.
I understand that government mandated girlfriends can't be a thing, but neetbux and government arranged blind dates would help me (and other people) a lot.
But instead my government wants me to live an unhappy life as a wageslave.

Another problem is that I was born with disabled feet. I'm a clubfeetcel.
That fucks up the whole posture and gait. Walking exhausts me way faster than other people. But guess what, I don't even get retardbux from that.
On the other hand which female wants to date someone whose gait is absolutely clumsy.

But that's not enough, I had yellow fever as a newborn and no that has nothing to do with Asian females (even though I would love to date one lol).

I shouldn't be alive. Only modern medical treatment "saved" me.

But I need serious advice
First of all you need to know that I never want to work again, unless some miracle happens (like getting a girlfriend).
Alone the thought about working scares the shit out of me. But why should I work when I can just kill myself?
There are two available options for me right now.
1. LDAR until I run out of money and/or I'm becoming homeless and commit suicide.
2. Looksmax until I run out of money and commit suicide or I get a girlfriend.

The problem is that looksmaxxing requires much effort and money.
So looksmaxxing = less time to be alive and it's also more painful than the LDAR option.
But I will never be able to recover from the premature birthpill, so my actual chances to ascend are marginal.
I don't know what to do...

Sometimes I want to get another viewpoint, from someone who isn't involved in the incel community, but since my social circle literally only consists out of me and my parents that is impossible.
At this point I also feel sorry for blaming others for my problems. All my problems can be traced back to myself and nature...

stop posting here post on looksmax.org soak up a shit tone of advice give it a solid shot.
If it doesn't workout you know what to do sorry op...

How tall are you?
blind dates
:bluepill:

Sure the government can give you fuckbuxx, a fuckable social worker or looksmaxxbuxx. Where is the problem? :lul:

what are your facial problems? do you have good hair?

Sure the government can give you fuckbuxx, a fuckable social worker or looksmaxxbuxx. Where is the problem? :lul:
Still living with my parents, so I can't hartzmaxx and tbh I don't really have the energy to larp as someone who is looking for work.
what are your facial problems? do you have good hair?
My hairline is brutally receding, my jawline is not visible and my eye area is not symmetric.
That are the major problems I guess.

idk if i was born on time or not

what is your age?

Still living with my parents, so I can't hartzmaxx and tbh I don't really have the energy to larp as someone who is looking for work.
If you have autism and not able to work or something, you can get sozialhilfe nach SGB XYZ (potentially up to 700€), stay/rejoin the insurance of your parents and keep getting the 200€ childbuxx. Also potentially they have to pay your parents rent. It's all very bureaucratic though.

What about your height?

what is your age?
If you have autism and not able to work or something, you can get sozialhilfe nach SGB XYZ (potentially up to 700€), stay/rejoin the insurance of your parents and keep getting the 200€ childbuxx. Also potentially they have to pay your parents rent. It's all very bureaucratic though.
Thanks for the advice, I will try my best to pretend I'm unable to work.
What about your height?
Slightly above 180cm, almost 6ft territory.
But you need to understand that I'm basically always walking on my toes JFL.

Thanks for the advice, I will try my best to pretend I'm unable to work.
Also be aware, the sozialamt is by law required to tell you all your rights, what they won't do. Also they will actively lie. So you have to read up on the shit for yourself.

is there any way to fix your walking?

Dermaroller and minoxidilmaxx for your hair if ya haven’t started already

are you saying your height is not measured while flat footed?

are you saying your height is not measured while flat footed?
Flat footed I'm 180cm, walking on my toes looks ridicolous but at least it makes me a little bit taller. :feelsYall:

1. Looksmax
2. If that fails, LDAR

@Subhuman Currycel thoughts on what OP has said so far with his appearance? sound like rough stuff to me.

@Subhuman Currycel thoughts on what OP has said so far with his appearance? sound like rough stuff to me.
He could probably get surgery for club feet my aunt hand it and horn it operated on when she was young.
But yea premature is rough Nynorsk mates a premature and it’s like his body didn’t develop fully

He could probably get surgery for club feet my aunt hand it and horn it operated on when she was young.
That was an option when I was younger, but I went down the physical therapy path.

If you are normie-looking enough looksmaxxing has a chance of working, and youre under 30yo then by all means get off this site and go do it.

Moneymaxxing, especially if you can get a good enough job and earn enough money for a downpayment on a house will probably go a long way.

Don't try anything, just LDAR

You sound like a massive mentalcel.
I tried to ignore your comment, but I can't.
First of all I have to say that heightwise and racewise yes, I have it better than some other incels.
But it's not an ugly competition. That also doesn't change the fact that I'm a KHHV.
On the other hand I'm not one of these virgin-only volces. My standards are almost non existing.
Btw. did you even read my post?

I tried to ignore your comment, but I can't.
First of all I have to say that heightwise and racewise yes, I have it better than some other incels.
But it's not an ugly competition. That also doesn't change the fact that I'm a KHHV.
On the other hand I'm not one of these virgin-only volces. My standards are almost non existing.
Btw. did you even read my post?
Youre 180cm tall barefoor and walk on your toes lol.

That is literally the average in my country.

I'm asking again, did you even read my post?
My whole prosture and gait is fucked, because I'm physically retarded.
That is literally the average in my country.

I'm asking again, did you even read my post?
My whole prosture and gait is fucked, because I'm physically retarded.
Its truly over, no it never began.

"naturally more shy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking hell jfl at this cope. It's fucking obvious that it's due to physical appearance.

"naturally more shy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking hell jfl at this cope. It's fucking obvious that it's due to physical appearance.
JFL how normies and researches blame everything on the "personality". :feelskek: