Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By being an incel you are in some ways isolated from the community

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not even talking about people like me who are antisocial and total loners.

Humans have evolved to be very sociable creatures that live in a community. Their entire lives revolve around their community.

We are the undesirable ones. Even the smart and successful incels that have actual value are still in some ways isolated, not part of the "inner circle" of the community. Normal people are part of groups, social circles, and even if they hate each other they still see themselves as part of the same thing, they share a bond.

We are just ... there. Worker ants that just go about their business, allowed to do whatever they do as long as they don't cause trouble and pay taxes.

Wish I could just LDAR and not have to work to survive. Why am I contributing to society?

NO. MORE. SLAVING.

didn't you say you don't even make enough to move out? what do you spend your money on?

Which is extremely funny, cause after bills and food and taxes, I have exactly zero shekels left.
didn't you say you don't even make enough to move out? what do you spend your money on?
Food, pay some bills too and taxes. God I hate this country and its shitty wages.

I have had exactly the same thoughts as OP.
I honestly want to serve my country but its people hate me so I decide not to serve.
I'd probably enjoy work too but I don't agree with taking money with taxation and giving it to women.

This is why incels should just he NEET tbh.

Nobody likes us anyway

I always hear "humans are social creatures", but I have absolutely zero desire to socialize with anyone, ever. I just want to live in a remote shed somewhere in the Alp mountains and then come home to a loving wife and kids after going deer hunting.

I just associate people with pain and humiliation because that is all they have ever brought me and I get zero pleasure from socializing.

even if you have friends they will often do stuff without you and show you how you are unimportant and this place is not for you.

People think they have friends but they don't. Those so called friends only care about what they can extract and recieve from you. And if you confess a crime to them they will snitch on you.

Worker ants that just go about their business, allowed to do whatever they do as long as they don't cause trouble and pay taxes.
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God." "No," says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible.

Many incels have friends or some connection to the community outside of work, how happy they are is another issue, but we’re in the minority. I’m admittedly friendless due to a lack of interest as I’ve seen uglier guys with some sort of “social circle”. Being ugly certainly increases your chance of being friendless but it’s rarely the cause unless we’re talking deformity.

Nuh. Im not social animal. Ive never been.
I can live for eternity in absolut isolation without being disturbed.
My problem is that i have to encounter peope from time to time.
I think there is a lot of people like me.
I doubt that people are social animals They were taught to be social. But by nature by birtn we are no more social than cats.

Incels are hated everywhere, because of normies.

I want everything destroyed tbh.