Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory By 2030 the number of incels world wide will skyrocket and people going ER will be the norm

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Over the past couple of months I have spent a reasonable amount of time on Chink Tok, Twitter and YouTube so I know what I'm talking about. All of these platforms are filled with bluepilled and redpilled idiots who think they can somehow ascend, moneymaxx etc. Just because there are isolated cases of people who have ascended, like K Shami, or others who are moneymaxxed because they scam idiots, like Andrew Tate, doesn't mean that everyody can be like that even if they put in the necessary effort. No, in fact less than 1% of these "self improvement" idiots will eventually reach their goals. Some of them won't even make it to their 40s because of heavy steroids use, thinking foids like big muscular guys or they will make it to Mr Olympia.

The Blackpill will literally rape these idiots and after snapping out of their delusion, they will come en masse on incel forums crying about all the precious time they lost "self improving". And of course more incels means more mass shootings and people going ER.

It's so fun when you think about it, normies are so retarded they don't even know what women desire even if they're sorta blackpilled about it. They still seriously believe they lust after muscular, roided masculine ogres or the sugar daddy superwealthmaxxed type, one of which they feel actively disgusted towards (since they prefer feminine pretty boys 99% of the time, one look at TikTok and their lesbian-esque psychology will tell you as much) and the other they just use as a walking ATM while fucking chad behind their backs.

Some people will opt to cope for the rest of their entire lives instead of confronting reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back