Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Buzzcut is a social suicide

batuhan1907

batuhan1907

Wasted memories
-
When i pass a street while not putting my hoodie on my head everyone looks at me w disgust also my friends said i exactly look like a school shooter

My failos are on presence and my subhumanity shows up

When i had hair,people at least were respecting me a bit now,im looking very disturbing

TL DR = Dont buzz as a sub 5 male

I fucked up my haircut once and had to use number 0 no guard, my head was basically shaved. Everybody made fun of me at work :feelskek:

Same, but its hard to manage long hair

I fucked up my haircut once and had to use number 0 no guard, my head was basically shaved. Everybody made fun of me at work :feelskek:
Fucking normie friends always tells it suits on you when you go away,they make fun of ur deformed head :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

When i pass a street while not putting my hoodie on my head everyone looks at me w disgust also my friends said i exactly look like a school shooter

When i had hair,people at least were respecting me a bit now,im looking very disturbing

Buzz cut = thugmaxx

Nah buzzcut looks good ... if you're NW0 with dense hair. Otherwise you look like a coping baldy

Nah buzzcut looks good ... if you're NW0 with dense hair. Otherwise you look like a coping baldy
I'm nw2 with huge neurocranium and occiput,

I look like an alien jfl

>White

>Thugmaxx

You can Nazimaxx

full-fledged-brownshirts.jpg

I'm nw2 with huge neurocranium and occiput,

I look like an alien jfl
Yep that's why. There isn't something inherently bad about the buzzcut ... it's just that ugly people look bad with almost everything

Yep that's why. There isn't something inherently bad about the buzzcut ... it's just that ugly people look bad with almost everything
I mean most of people has disproportioned skull thats why buzzcut isnt for everyone yet many of us keeps their head bald and limits their potential

I mean most of people has disproportioned skull thats why buzzcut isnt for everyone yet many of us keeps their head bald and limits their potential
Your skull mainly looks bad because you're receding. NW0 would have made it look fine.

Tho i'll admit that crewcut > buzzcut

Your skull mainly looks bad because you're receding. NW0 would have made it look fine.

Tho i'll admit that crewcut > buzzcut
I think niche haircuts(longish preferrable) mog every other haircut if you re not attractove enough like 6-7/10

Being 6/10 to some kind of women>Being 4/10 to every women

Chad could wear any hairstyle and still be trendy

Same here i remeber i got bullied so much at my old job with my buzzcut now atleast people dont

I'm balding, there's not much else I can do about my hair.

A buzz cut is a looks test. If you don't look ok with one you're ugly. But this makes 90% of people ugly especially foids.

A buzz cut is a looks test. If you don't look ok with one you're ugly. But this makes 90% of people ugly especially foids.
foids with buzzcuts looks subhuman

What a cope so we should consider prime dicaprio and many as ugly rn?

Now imagine them with a buzz and also no makeup.
I thought the foid from BR2049 was really hot

BLADE-RUNNER-2049-sylvia.jpg

Turns out I just like hair, makeup, and clothes.

ddf3ce4f572bfd4fd34ce3f623ac9a20.jpg

She's wearing makeup there too. Once the hair is gone, the fake illusion of beauty is gone, and you realize foids are just empty vessels for procreation.

I thought the foid from BR2049 was really hot

BLADE-RUNNER-2049-sylvia.jpg

Turns out I just like hair, makeup, and clothes.

ddf3ce4f572bfd4fd34ce3f623ac9a20.jpg

She's wearing makeup there too. Once the hair is gone, the fake illusion of beauty is gone, and you realize foids are just empty vessels for procreation.
Literally an optical illusion

Sucks you had so much harassment over a simple haircut. How stupid are people?

my mom made me get buzzcuts when i was kid. Up until i was about 13 or so
looked so stupid you could never tell my age because of how i looked THE EXACT SAME throughout the years because of her
now that i'm an adult i have long hair

my mom made me get buzzcuts when i was kid. Up until i was about 13 or so
looked so stupid you could never tell my age because of how i looked THE EXACT SAME throughout the years because of her
now that i'm an adult i have long hair
Same,my larents have obsession with buzz

This is the very last time i get buzzcut tbh