Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buying more beer

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I always wonder why they sell me more.
I go there drunk/high/both they obviously see I am not sober and I smell like I have taken something
And they still sell me beer. Why is that?
Well, thank you my local S-market. I would have committed suicide without you

I think because they like ur money Im not sure tho

Because you live in Finland, in one of the best countries

Yeah the goverment gives me money

Same bro. I show up high/tipsy and they always sell to me.

They like our money tbh

High IQ threaed bth
lmao.
Asking why the supermarket is selling you stuff indeed is very high IQ. :feelshmm:
It might be because supermarkets make money by selling stuff to customers, but that answer would be too simple, there has to be more to it.

It might be because supermarkets make money by selling stuff to customers, but that answer would be too simple, there has to be more to it.
EXACKLY

NASA scientist level IQ thread

lmao.
Asking why the supermarket is selling you stuff indeed is very high IQ. :feelshmm:
Lol cope as if a few tens is a difference to a ((corporation))) it's cause they can see he's a non male model white man so therefore suicidal

Fuck me I have blacked out 3 times today, every time waking up and getting more. They just look at me and still sell me

baserad finne

Fuck me I have blacked out 3 times today, every time waking up and getting more. They just look at me and still sell me
Mitäs kaliaa ukko ostaa? (what beer do you buy?)

i mean i don't know why they wouldn't

If you showed up drunk to systembolaget here in cucked Sweden you would probably not be allowed to buy anything.