Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buying a game boy advanced sp and ds which should I buy ?

Just get a DS lite, you can play GBA games with it too.
Good point it’s just in the ds you can’t play game boy games I’ll get a ds they are pretty cheap I have no idea which one

I have a GBA sp and love it but honestly it's not really worth getting over a DS. Get an OG DS with backwards compatibility with GBA. Then get an r4 card + SD card and load it with games. You can get a flashcard for GBA games too.

I have a GBA sp and love it but honestly it's not really worth getting over a DS. Get an OG DS with backwards compatibility with GBA. Then get an r4 card + SD card and load it with games. You can get a flashcard for GBA games too.
High t thanks I will do this og

Good point it’s just in the ds you can’t play game boy games I’ll get a ds they are pretty cheap I have no idea which one
Ds Lite also has a headphone jack while the GBA sp doesn't

Just get a DS lite, you can play GBA games with it too.
Yep, only thing is that you can't play GBC or original GB games with it like you can with the SP.

That was a big quip of mine back when I got my first DS nearly two decades ago. But at this point, a DS AND a GameBoy Color together cost less than an SP. Fucking crazy how much SP prices skyrocketed.

yeah definitely a ds lite is a great choice (and the best ds btw) with a r4

you also can buy a 3ds and crack it for install free ds and gba games

Isn't the Analogue Pocket a possibility for you? It can play GB, GBC, GBA and DS games.

based retro game enjoyercel

yeah definitely a ds lite is a great choice (and the best ds btw) with a r4

you also can buy a 3ds and crack it for install free ds and gba games
I don’t have a pc so I can’t get a 3ds to be cracked because i goon too much

I don’t have a pc so I can’t get a 3ds to be cracked because i goon too much
does you're phone have a sd card slot ? if you want to have a r4 on ds you need a microsd slot to put .nds files game inside

Get a 3DS and hack it.

If you wanna play cartridge only though get the DS Lite

does you're phone have a sd card slot ? if you want to have a r4 on ds you need a microsd slot to put .nds files game inside
I could get a friend to send it to me via post