Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL buy nice clothes and get a haircut theory is legit

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
from incel to slayer holy fuck

D2C37ABF 5123 4E70 81E4 2A0B679A5E99

jfl @ incels who are not haircutmaxxed ... "slayer"
over for baldcels obviously

It can take an upper tier normie to chadlite, and chadlite to Chad definitely. Women are very fashion oriented, so dressing well will do you better than spending years at the gym(which will only get you respect from other men).

That guy was pretty good looking to begin with

lol, I just shave my head into a skinhead look. I don't need to shave and women who make men shave are just closet lesbos.

"Confedense. That's all you need bro."

is that a pajamas with a jacket?

Modern fashion trends are such shit.
I know right, is really this kind shit that foids want a chad to use? I really doubt that, I think she done this on purpose, make him look even worse and let the good fabric to chad

I know right, is really this kind shit that foids want a chad to use? I really doubt that, I think she done this on purpose, make him look even worse and let the good fabric to chad

Yeah she did make him look worse, women can't do mens fashion for shit. Now he's dressed like some old retiree about to hit the golf course lol how embarrassing.

Wtf are you guys in this thread on about. He went from from normie to normie. lmao

R
Wtf are you guys in this thread on about. He went from from normie to normie. lmao
right, I didn’t really noticed a difference. Title should have been “guy gets new glasses”.

Chad can wear a wifebeater and dirty jeans and still get some kek.