Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Buy BB?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Buying myself a wife from eastern europe or Africa!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-152326.png
    Screenshot_20210127-152326.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 22
Ok. I would get pellets instead of bb. But it's your wife.

yea i bought in at $10.50. now im up $1k. target is $30 tomorrow hopefully. i was actually planning on buying a shit ton of 12c amc calls when it was at $4 but i deposited too much money and deficited my account and had to watch it spike to $20 knowing i missed out on $50k all because of robinhoods bullshit instant deposit scam that is actually just margin until cash settles.

almost cried at work seeing it go so fucking high knowing i literally would've been up $50k+ on top of it all got into a massive argument with the manager because shes a dumb do-nothing bitch that underpays us and still expects us to manager level work and a new chad hire is taking over my normal position and my truecel co-workers laugh at me because i am anorexic from celiac disease destroying my intestines. if i wouldve bought those calls i could quit my shit job and finally have moved out of my parents unironically, but nope, i got cucked by robinhood- i can never win or catch a fucking break from the brutal reality of this life

Last edited: