Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Buy a lottery ticket this week!

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Let's everyone of us buy a lottery ticket this week. We'll have a chance (altogether) to win the lottery. The winner will share some money with the brocels and will try to build some business that will help the brocels (like a hotel in a pretty island where the brocels will go to work for him with high salaries and will have 3 days off). :)

Buying $50 a lotto a month. That’s my poor tax

No, sounds retarded

Ah, he also may hire some Stacies who will work with the brocels there... :feelsmusic:

Brazilian money is currently significantly undervalued.

Man, winning the lottery would be great. I could get surgeries and finally become human. Then I'd be able to have a normal life, find a partner and be loved by others. Have more opportunities opened to me and be allowed to actually do stuff without disdain thrown at me. Sadly I don't play the lottery, and even then I still have a higher chance of winning the lottery 2 weeks in a row than I have of finding a partner to spend the rest of my life with.

I will win the lotto and start an incel island where parents can send their incel 18+ Year old sons to get trained by PUA.

Mandatory wake up time will beat 5:30AM and enforced by large Chad coming into the room and fucking your oneitis in front of you. This will motivate one to get out of bed and become better or become a cuck And get an erection, at which point we ship you back as a failure.

Groups of incel will be hosed down with cold water and forced to recite the PUA prayer, while young women laugh at shriveled dicks from the cold water. This is meant to break people and then make them resistant to foid turning one down.

Then it’s meal time where incel are forced to hunt for their own meal by praying to a statue of a pussy and eating it out to trigger a whole dairy milk mixed with oatmeal to spray out. Then you get complimentary testosterone gel and boost applied.

Then all are brought to a classroom setting where everyone is blackpilled on the hour every hour, before being shoveled off to PUA tricks and are given pickup advise from boomers who generally just say witty catch phrases like “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” or “give ‘‘em a firm handshake n look ‘em in the eyes” as dating advise.

This concludes the morning activities as my PUA boot camp.

Reply if you want to hear more

I don't trust the national lotto commission. They draw the numbers using a computer behind closed doors (as opposed to on live TV with a foid picking up the balls from a machine how it used to be)

Let's everyone of us buy a lottery ticket this week. We'll have a chance (altogether) to win the lottery. The winner will share some money with the brocels and will try to build some business that will help the brocels (like a hotel in a pretty island where the brocels will go to work for him with high salaries and will have 3 days off). :)
I can organize all the payments and all the money can go to me and I’ll buy the lottery tickets

We have a better chance to be hit by a car with ten million dollars full of mafia bosses and hit by the lightning in the same day than to win the lottery

We have a better chance to be hit by a car with ten million dollars full of mafia bosses and hit by the lightning in the same day than to win the lottery
I’ll take that chance.

My income goes to a home, a car, crypto, pension, 401k. I’m money maxxing. No friends no bitches. I can afford to spend 50-100 a month on lottos.

Higher chance I win the lottos than I get fucking laid. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I play it already for 15 years or around. As a poorcel this is something that I have to do. Otherwise the rich Normans are saying: "You're poor and you even didn't' try to buy a lottery ticket! You deserve to be poor if you don't try."

My life: non-stop trying.

Yeah I'd love to have enough money for some surgeries
It would be great. Surgery is the only thing I know for sure works so long as its not totally botched. (suifuel for bluepillers who think looks dont play any part whatsoever). I've met a number of people at this point online who were told by gaslighting normies that it's just their "personality" thats the issue. But as soon as they got surgery, people started to give a shit about them. The way they were treated changed instantly, even their parents apparently changed their attitude towards them. And they could then get partners with ease.

Most of the players will lose, I know. Just few lucky ones will win.

Most of the players will lose, I know. Just few lucky ones will win.
That's how gambling works, got to be in it t[UWSL]o win it though![/UWSL]
[UWSL]I know I won't win f-all ever. [/UWSL]

Just don't pay too much. For example 1 dollar a week or something. NEVER ADDICT in gambling.