Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "but women dont message first bro"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Just lol at that normie cuck statement.

Its amazing how privileged attractive mens lives are when it comes to dating and sex. Seriously the amount of women who message first to my fake chad profile is unreal. honestly it surprised me at first about a year ago because i myself once believed in the meme that women never message first and that the man has to initiate.

just lol at our lives!

İf youre tall white blonde,women will message you first every fucking time.

Yes this ^^^ , they don't even have to talk to get sex.

well maybe they should be forced to, if that's the case.

@Virginp0wers

im not blonde and i used tinder for 3 months = 0 matches.

also used okcupid for nearly a year back when i was 21.

your coping is strong with the height shit.

you say that but stats on average prove otherwise.

Why do i get 0 matches aswell then?

fr this guy thinks he has a 10/10 face but because of his manletism is getting inceldom. Truth is he has to have a -4/10 face to get inceldom.
Why do i get 0 matches aswell then?
Take a photo with just your face. You won't get more matches you absolute joke of a coper

fr this guy thinks he has a 10/10 face but because of his manletism is getting inceldom. Truth is he has to have a -4/10 face to get inceldom.

Take a photo with just your face. You won't get more matches you absolute joke of a coper

exactly . height doesnt count for shit if your ugly af.

i also dont think hes taking into account how shallow uk foids are tbh.

I have a decent face but foids are not going to like guys with "edgy opinions" (known as having "assburgers" to normiecunts) tbqh. I don't care what other people (when have I ever?) but mentalcelling isn't coping at all. women hate low inhib dudes with bad social skills but above average IQ.

I have a decent face
Uu657O8

Its amazing how privileged attractive mens lives are when it comes to dating and sex. Seriously the amount of women who message first to my fake chad profile is unreal. honestly it surprised me at first about a year ago because i myself once believed in the meme that women never message first and that the man has to initiate.

just lol at our lives!
yes they do

women are terrible creatures.

just lol at our lives!
Can you provide some screenshots of messages they've sent? Would be interested to see how they compare to those seen in FaceandLMS's experiment.

my cousin showed me his facebook account and he had like at least 150 girls messaging him
He does not even care, while i would kill for one girl that would be into me like that
And all the messages were likes this
her: hi :)))
her: hi how are you :)?
her: you look so good <3
her. wanna meet :)?
him: i dont have time
her: ok
her: hey
her: hey how are you :)
her: hi :))
him: what do you want ?!!!
her: what are you doing :))
her: ok :)
And that was like with every girl that wrote him
To 90% of them he did not even reply, even though they were smoking hot

He is an extrovert, and does not care what people think
No shit, when i have 150 girls writing me every day, just to have me responding which would make their day, i would not care either about anything, and be who i really am
We are fucked, we are all introverts, or shy, or "unfunny" simply because of our looks and the concsequences of that
He is really autistic in some sense, i cant stand him longer than a few hours, and he does not have a "great personality" or any of this bullshit
He is not funny, he is very mean, and just a guy you dont want to be around with in terms of personality
But girls dont care, simply because he is good looking
I always thought to myself, wow he is really an idiot, meanwhile this idiot has 150 girls trying to fuck him, simply because he looks good
He does not have a good career, or much money, or personality, nothing
Nothing of value
Its just his face, i cant even take women seriously anymore
I fuck my head everyday, to analyze small nuances how to say something or act, because its all about your "personality bro"
Meanwhile he can do anything, and doesnt even have to think about it, and still he gets more girls than us combined

my cousin showed me his facebook account and he had like at least 150 girls messaging him
He does not even care, while i would kill for one girl that would be into me like that
And all the messages were likes this
her: hi :)))
her: hi how are you :)?
her: you look so good <3
her. wanna meet :)?
her: ok
her: hey how are you :)
her: hi :))
him: what do you want ?!!!
her: what are you doing :))
her: ok :)
And that was like with every girl that wrote him
To 90% of them he did not even reply, even though they were smoking hot

He is an extrovert, and does not care what people think
No shit, when i have 150 girls writing me every day, just to have me responding which would make their day, i would not care either about anything, and be who i really am
We are fucked, we are all introverts, or shy, or "unfunny" simply because of our looks and the concsequences of that
He is really autistic in some sense, i cant stand him longer than a few hours, and he does not have a "great personality" or any of this bullshit
He is not funny, he is very mean, and just a guy you dont want to be around with in terms of personality
But girls dont care, simply because he is good looking
I always thought to myself, wow he is really an idiot, meanwhile this idiot has 150 girls trying to fuck him, simply because he looks good
He does not have a good career, or much money, or personality, nothing
Nothing of value
Its just his face, i cant even take women seriously anymore
I fuck my head everyday, to analyze small nuances how to say something or act, because its all about your "personality bro"
Meanwhile he can do anything, and doesnt even have to think about it, and still he gets more girls than us combined
how does your cousin look like?

made a chad fake profile and i can confirm

" I don't usually message guys, so you should feel privileged"

Dumbpill. I even have blue eyes but if your face is ugly as fuck like mine then it doesn’t matter if you’re fucking 9 foot.