Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "But they swipe right on anything!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Imagine being so desperate and dateless that you swipe right on any female you see, inflating their ego that you go for bottom of the barrel, willing to have the slightest interaction with anyone possible from the other gender so you just swipe right on everything you see.

This just solidifies more the state of dating. Sub 6 males are not allowed to be picky choose their looksmatch so out of desperation they swipe on anything that remotely represents a female.

Do you really think if these males had other options they wouldnt pick to have sex with a female they view as suitable for them? Do you really think males do not want to develop a relationship with a female of their choice that shares the same interests and goals as them?

Instead they have to go in blind and pray they land a person that remotely represents a female.

beggars can't be choosers

my only standard is no landwhales

Its over for many sub 6 men in the west.

Tinder is full of fake profiles. Got basically zero matches on there but then again I am maybe a 4/10 at best. Plenty of land whales is better. Then you can at least get a couple messages back (but ofc get rejected when a better looking dude matches). Dating is dead

This is not normal, no male should be begging for pussy. Its completely absurd how the state of present society is. It just shows how over it is.

they swipe on EVERY chad

I’ve stayed away from online dating, i believe in the traditional way of meeting someone in your environment. I won’t succumb to this tinder blackpill. Traditionalistcels have it hard

Online dating has taken the whole dating game straight down to hell.

The one that cares less holds the power. Women can easily go a long time without sex, without lowering their standards. You can even find lonely women who are only lonely because they price themselves out of the market, because they think they deserve Chad, but the Chad's are already taken, and the available ones don't want her anymore now that she's 35+.

A lot of men's standards drop in proportion to the duration of time they've had dry balls. Women have no problem waiting for this to occur and probably don't even know it's happening.

If men collectively said fcuk that sh*t, I'm only getting with looksmatches then women would realize what their true league is. People would more easily get their looksmatch or both men and women would go without, probably leaving only the superior genes to pass on.

imagine having tinder as a sub 5

I would take a landwhale that isn't a betabuxx at this point but still I have nothing.

It is the despair that makes them always turn right.
Btw I don't like that night one stand shit. I rather have a gf, but of course I don't deserve that due to my looks personality right IT?

Idk why any sub-8 would be on these fuck apps. The best they can do is have a slut run up a tab on him and ghost to go fuck Chad later that night.

I think simps are the worst of all. The constant validation they give to looksmatched warthogs has inflated the price of pussy.

I have done this only because I grew frustrated at getting 0 matches, so I assumed perhaps I was only swiping girls that were out of my league, so I just went nuclear on the apps, and spammed right on everything, just to see what would happen.....and I still got no matches :feelskek:.

Conclusion: Either every woman is out of my league, or women have a insanely increased sense of self worth and think they all deserve male model looking guys.

I don't swipe this way.

women have a insanely increased sense of self worth and think they all deserve male model looking guys.
It's not about them deserving good looking males, more about them having opportunities to date good looking males

Try online dating, it worked for me teehee!

What else is an incel to do?

We make ourselves beggars. If men continues to be spineless feminists that desperately competes with each other and settles for nothing in hopes of getting chad's scraps we will continue to lose.