Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "But in open relationships the man could fuck other women too!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Theoretically yes, practically no. In the end it's cuckolding under a different name. Funny how soyim think otherwise, she can fuck a different chad/tyrone every day (when she wants) while a man is extremely limited (and has to take what he gets which is most of the time nothing), even a high-tier normalfag can consider himself lucky if he gets laid once every few months, a typical soyim however is nearly completely celibate.
It's effectively cuckolding because the woman has sex with multiple different partners, the man has only disadvantages of the relationship (emotional labour without getting anything platonical/sexual back) and comes away empty-handed.
Now why do soyim still pretend something else? Protection of the own ego. When a "man" agrees to an open relationship he instinctively knew that the whore was going to become unfaithful sooner or later, by then masquerading it as his own decision he gives himself the illusion of power, of being someone whose words matter but everyone knows the truth - he would literally do anything for a woman (and men are nothing more than clay in the hands of women and can be molded to every whim). It's so fucking pathetic when you see soyim try to defend it.

Open relationships only benefit foids by letting her be a whore.

Open relationships only work and benefits for women, so she can get deepthroated and penetrated anal by Chads. I wouldn't even get a Tinder date jfl

An open relationship only works if both have the exact same smv, in other words, both have the same options for finding a sex partner (or zero options lol). The woman will always have the higher smv so every man in an open relationship is a cuck.
When a "man" agrees to an open relationship he instinctively knew that the whore was going to become unfaithful sooner or later
This

Only Chad can make remotely as much use out of an open relationship as a foid. And most Chads see no need to commit to relationship at all, open or not, unless promised exclusivity. If he just wanted to fuck random women he'd stay single.

Being in an open relationship outright makes you look bad to the other women you'd be seeking casual sex from. It makes them question both your own ability to commit as well as your ability to keep your GF occupied. None of that reflects well on a man. A man trying to get laid is better off completely on his own.

The best way to check a foid requesting an open relationship is to counter-offer and suggest that you two simply become friends-with-benefits instead. If she gets offended and isn't interested in continuing to fuck you outside the context of a relationship, you know she was just using you for platonic emotional benefits.

An open relationship only works if both have the exact same smv, in other words, both have the same options for finding a sex partner (or zero options lol). The woman will always have the higher smv so every man in an open relationship is a cuck.
Even a model-tier giga-chad has an equal SMV than an average, non morbidly obese woman.
Only Chad can make remotely as much use out of an open relationship as a foid. And most Chads see no need to commit to relationship at all, open or not, unless promised exclusivity. If he just wanted to fuck random women he'd stay single.

Being in an open relationship outright makes you look bad to the other women you'd be seeking casual sex from. It makes them question both your own ability to commit as well as your ability to keep your GF occupied. None of that reflects well on a man. A man trying to get laid is better off completely on his own.

The best way to check a foid requesting an open relationship is to counter-offer and suggest that you two simply become friends-with-benefits instead. If she gets offended and isn't interested in continuing to fuck you outside the context of a relationship, you know she was just using you for platonic emotional benefits.
Based.

Soygroup

Theoretically yes, practically no. In the end it's cuckolding under a different name. Funny how soyim think otherwise, she can fuck a different chad/tyrone every day (when she wants) while a man is extremely limited (and has to take what he gets which is most of the time nothing), even a high-tier normalfag can consider himself lucky if he gets laid once every few months, a typical soyim however is nearly completely celibate.
It's effectively cuckolding because the woman has sex with multiple different partners, the man has only disadvantages of the relationship (emotional labour without getting anything platonical/sexual back) and comes away empty-handed.
Now why do soyim still pretend something else? Protection of the own ego. When a "man" agrees to an open relationship he instinctively knew that the whore was going to become unfaithful sooner or later, by then masquerading it as his own decision he gives himself the illusion of power, of being someone whose words matter but everyone knows the truth - he would literally do anything for a woman (and men are nothing more than clay in the hands of women and can be molded to every whim). It's so fucking pathetic when you see soyim try to defend it.
Polygyny and having harems of women is based, not the other way around. Foids don't care if a guy fucking other foids and they'll be happy to share him because it proves he is high-value and wanted by every other foid that for them to be fucked by him is an honor and a privilege. And he can all assure that after impregnating them that all their babies would be his.

With foids fucking multiple men, there will always be competition where we will never be sure who is the father.

However, it is based on female hypergamy and will leave every foid for Chad and none for other men so we have monogamy to mitigate that.

Last edited:
That's the reason soyims turn into gamers, to cope and you know how soyims stopped their favorite game retailer from Wall Street:soy:
Btw, Nintendo Switch is a good console:feelshaha:

That's the reason soyims turn into gamers, to cope and you know how soyims stopped their favorite game retailer from Wall Street:soy:
Btw, Nintendo Switch is a good console:feelshaha:
Women fear when the soyim turn based. Did you read about the soy that beat his GF bloody with his switch? This was Kek-Fuel, basically he was the only numale that was remotely respectable.

Open Relationships are never beneficial for men

Women fear when the soyim turn based. Did you read about the soy that beat his GF bloody with his switch? This was Kek-Fuel, basically he was the only numale that was remotely respectable.
Russian gamers are based tho, they kill or throw out their gfs out in the icy cold just for the stream:feelshaha:, btw I didn't read about the soy who beat his gf, do you have any link?

Link or it didn't happen.
Open Relationships are never beneficial for men
Yes, because foids are going to fuck every Chad she grabs a hold on to while the man gets no pussy, not from the foid he's partnered with or any other foid.

Open relationships only benefit foids by letting her be a whore.
True, meanwhile they can shame the cuck and let him know that he is lucky to have her, cause so many others wants her but none wants him

Open relationships never work.

An open relationship only works if both have the exact same smv
So a 0/10 retarded bedridden landwhale and a 0.000000001% 11/10 210 cm tall terachad

It only benefits the woman futile endeavour.

Chads and women are the only ones that benefit from a open relationship.

Average men don't get shit out of it, outside of being lonely.

I just had this conversation with my mom last night on the way home from work after they were talking about some guy who's girlfriend or whatever wanted an open relationship and he was "On the fence". I shouted out "How could you be on the fence about that?", to which my mom responded "You're saying you wouldn't go for that?"

I then said "No, that's just another way to cuck myself." She was confused about that, so she asked me "Didn't you indicate before that you wanna date multiple women?" I asked her "Do you think I'm going go into a committed relationship right away and then do that?" It's like "she" (Hiding real name of a different person) said to me; I'm in the most exciting part because I'm "On the hunt".

Even a model-tier giga-chad has an equal SMV than an average, non morbidly obese woman.
A 9/10 gigachad has the same sexual oppurtunities as a 3.8/10 female