Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

But I thought looks didn't matter!

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They say it's personality that makes a man incel while at the same time making fun of his looks.

Mohammed fucked more women in a day than that entire cuck sub combined did their entire lifes. JFL calling this guy an incel.

Last edited:
Mohammed fucked more women in a day than that entire cuck sub combined did their entire lifes. JFL calling this guy an incel.
"Bu-...bu-buh...but inkel is a choice. You choose to be inkel! Look at me, I'm a 33 year old kissless hugless virgin and I'm not inkel. What's your excuse?"

Just warlordmaxx and marry a 7 year old bro.

I think he spooned a 9 year old as well

did this retard not know he had a loli wife?

Mohammed was a borderline incel, he got married to an used up 40 year old christian roastie widow when he was 25. Also the marriage was arranged, because his brother in law Waraqa the priest thought he will be useful in starting a hanifist revolution.

Arabia was a degenerate society before Islam. Promuscuity, nudity, homosexuality, polyamorous relationships were common. But mohammed failed to secure any pussy, he was virgin until his 25.

He fucked after he rose to power. Mohammed did the first successful beta uprising. He sent all the naked whores in Arabia under veils and forcely converted them into nuns.

He is our original saint.

That sounds awesome, but I don't believe in any religions so I would never follow him.
You don't need to be religious to support his ideas. I am a hard-core atheist but I like his ideas about how to fix a degenerare society.

Are there actually human beings left which believe that looks do not matter?