Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "But I Know A Guy"

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
The fact normies, foids, bluepillers, etc. have to even bring up this fact just further reinforces the general rules established by the blackpill.

The fact that they have to bring up a manlet who slays further proves manlets struggle.

The fact that they have to bring up an autist who's in a relationship further proves that autistic men are generally undesirable.

The fact that they have to bring up a guy who ascended later in life proves that most men lose it young & the older you get, the harder it is to ascend.

Normies must subconsciously be aware -at least to a degree in the subconscious- of the general patterns within life, and this in a way further proves it by them mentioning an exception. However, it seems that they cannot fully grasp it or comprehend it the way we can. To put it simply, noticing patterns & correlations is more or less an IQ test in a way-since it's a measurement of ones abilities to pick up on general traits which are often shared amongst certain demographics(gender, race, religion, social-class, etc).

Exceptions to these observations further prove & confirm them-normies stating so just merely is more blackpilling for us.

They always do :feelskek:

They always do :feelskek:
It's awfully convenient how they just so happen to "know a guy"

Even more convenient than about every other MENA I meet online somehow being "white passing"

Don't be so mean to them boyo, it's the absolute only argument they have:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Even more convenient than about every other MENA I meet online somehow being "white passing"
:lul::yes:

Don't be so mean to them boyo, it's the absolute only argument they have:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I'm not being mean, I'm just stating an observation of reality.
"we wuz white passing' n sheit"

They also always seem to coincidentally be from Lebanon or Western Anatolia-why does no one just admit they're from Egypt?

Ofc I know there's some actually from there & that do "pass"

Even then, they have facial features easily discernible as "Eastern" rather than Europid, such as that convex nose as opposed to a concave one.

I know, that's just a joke I thought fit the thread:feelsokman:.

They also always seem to coincidentally be from Lebanon or Western Anatolia-why does no one just admit they're from Egypt?

Even then, they have facial features easily discernible as "Eastern" rather than Europid, such as that convex nose as opposed to a concave one.
Well summed up:yes:.

I hate normies. It’s like, Just don’t talk to me about dating okay?

The fact normies, foids, bluepillers, etc. have to even bring up this fact just further reinforces the general rules established by the blackpill.

The fact that they have to bring up a manlet who slays further proves manlets struggle.

The fact that they have to bring up an autist who's in a relationship further proves that autistic men are generally undesirable.

The fact that they have to bring up a guy who ascended later in life proves that most men lose it young & the older you get, the harder it is to ascend.

Normies must subconsciously be aware -at least to a degree in the subconscious- of the general patterns within life, and this in a way further proves it by them mentioning an exception. However, it seems that they cannot fully grasp it or comprehend it the way we can. To put it simply, noticing patterns & correlations is more or less an IQ test in a way-since it's a measurement of ones abilities to pick up on general traits which are often shared amongst certain demographics(gender, race, religion, social-class, etc).

Exceptions to these observations further prove & confirm them-normies stating so just merely is more blackpilling for us.
Or when normalfaggots bring up celebrities to try to prove a point. Like JFL a lot of the time they can't even think of a real life personal example and have nothing but extreme outliers like celebrities to try and prove their points. Even though most celebrities are extreme outliers for a reason, because they are statusmaxxed, careermaxxed, moneymaxxed, famemaxxed, and many times have other benefits on their side too.

And it always seems to be the same exact ones because they can barely even think of or find other examples. They always mention Danny Devito for shortcels/manlets, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Statham for baldcels and norwood reaper victims. It's ridiculous inane bullshit.

The only real white-passing ones are the Syrians imo.

“Muh grandpa smokes and he’s still kicking!”

My 5'2" balding Indian friend with a recessed small chin, bloodshot bug eyes, a deformed crooked nose, large protruding ears, a hunchback, crooked teeth, a pockmarked face, severe acne scars, a prominent birthmark, a misshapen jaw, thinning hair, a receding hairline, a protruding belly, a twisted spine, wiry hair, a constant sniffle, frequent sneezing, a chronic cough is dating Victoria's Secret models, bro.

The only real white-passing ones are the Syrians imo.
Them, as well as Lebanese. However, that’s only a percentage of them, i’d say 15-25%

Anatolian Turks are a different story, since some along the Coast are basically just Pontid Greeks who converted to Islam & the Turkic culture/language. Whilst they also have a reasonable chunk of the population whom are descended of Balkan and Slavic slaves.

Would make a good and succinct "must read" post.

Pin worthy imo @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @PLA1092 @SlayerSlayer

I agree 100%

That's why I find it so funny when they use that argument to try to disprove the blackpill when they are actually only proving it to be real jfl

Exceptions can exist.
They always do.

I knew a guy in 10th grade who was truecel-tier in terms of look but he managed to have sex because he was funny af + low inhib af

This doesn't mean that the bp is invalid just bc of that example

Most accurate meme ever

The bring them up but do they ever provide examples of these men existing? Meanwhile it's piss easy to provide examples of men who aren't of this description all day long.

It’s astounding they all know the 5’2” bald Indian janitor that slays

It’s astounding they all know the 5’2” bald Indian janitor that slays
It's awfully convenient as well-I wonder how they all seem to know this one specific guy? I mean, he must really be socialmaxxed for everyone to know him.

Exceptions can exist.
They always do.

I knew a guy in 10th grade who was truecel-tier in terms of look but he managed to have sex because he was funny af + low inhib af

This doesn't mean that the bp is invalid just bc of that example
No one that is actually truecel-tier gets positive (female) attention.

What you wrote is just the classic : "I know this really really ugly guy that has a new girl every month!"

You just don't know what women actually find physically attractive.

Some genuinely 1-2/10 deformed guys do, but it's because they're either statusmaxxed in someway, which leads to foids dating them to virtue-signal for a bit.

It's just one of the classics. The one i enjoy the most is "I used to date a guy that was [insert bad height or looks]" or "My uncle is [bad height or physical features] but he get's all the female attention"

Normies have brainrot and don't even believe their own bullshit.

What you wrote is just the classic : "I know this really really ugly guy that has a new girl every month!"

What he wrote was literally reinforcing the point I made-exceptions further prove the general rules.
It's just one of the classics. The one i enjoy the most is "I used to date a guy that was [insert bad height or looks]"
The fact they mention they used to do someone of that specific failo shows that even if one does ascend, it will still hinder them harshly.
or "My uncle is [bad height or physical features] but he get's all the female attention"
Their uncle, who's probably some Gen-X or Boomer & thus can betabuxx or was likely a normie in his prime.

Some genuinely 1-2/10 deformed guys do, but it's because they're either statusmaxxed in someway, which leads to foids dating them to virtue-signal for a bit.
That is so rare that is basically makes national news every time a foids gets together with a cripple or something. Pretty sure the commenter was just talking about a guy that he thought was ugly but really wasn't.

What he wrote was literally reinforcing the point I made-exceptions further prove the general rules.

The fact they mention they used to do someone of that specific failo shows that even if one does ascend, it will still hinder them harshly.

Their uncle, who's probably some Gen-X or Boomer & thus can betabuxx or was likely a normie in his prime.
Kinda missing the point. None of this ever really happened. It's just normie lies. The foids claim they used to date somebody like that. Most likely they just refer to the one time they made a manlet pay for dinner, their boyfriend is tall htn or chad anyways. The uncle doesn't actually exist and if he does he's either not that ugly or doesn't get laid.

The "i used to date" is still my favourite. The past tense is the key. They don't write : My husband is ugly or short.

That is so rare that is basically makes national news every time a foids gets together with a cripple or something. Pretty sure the commenter was just talking about a guy that he thought was ugly but really wasn't.
Well, guys of that tier are rare to begin with: if only those guys could be legit incels, then this site would have ten users max.

Most here are in the "standard ugly" range of 3-4 or so.

But his comment still proved my point, that the fact he remembers this one specific exception just proves the general patterns we observe that form the blackpill.

Well, guys of that tier are rare to begin with: if only those guys could be legit incels, then this site would have ten users max.

Most here are in the "standard ugly" range of 3-4 or so.

But his comment still proved my point, that the fact he remembers this one specific exception just proves the general patterns we observe that form the blackpill.
Lol regardless of your point, his comment is nonesense. No one that is geuinely that ugly gets women. A lot of guys are too low IQ to understand what females find attractive. As can be seen in gym coppers.

they know a guy in parallel universe

I usually counter this argument with "I know a guy too, he's short and never had a gf in 30 years", if the normie I'm talking too decided to play that game. What makes him think his "knowing a guy" is better and proves more than my "knowing a guy"? I know a guy too, so your (bluepilled) beliefs are bullshit. Very productive discussion we had.

So yeah, it's a stupid argument that leads nowhere, like pretty much all normie takes towards BP, that's why I never argue with normies anymore these days, it's pointless and doesn't even have any entertainment value for me to justify it.

I know a guy=betabuxxer

This is an exception mang

Lol

for every poor that gets rich there are like the rest 95% who will die in misery

@kay' try this, might work out for you :feelskek: