Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

But but but women what nice guys! Studies prove that bullies have more sex!

I

incelemperor

Greycel
Bullies get more sex than "nice guys". The study even shows that it's a "social reward for bullyling" and then advocates finding ways to help bullies get sex without bullying as a way of stopping bullying! In other words, we should give Chad more sex as a bribe! Somehow roasties don't find that disgusting. They probably were too busy hopping from chad to chad to notice the article. It's only bad if incels want society to give them sex, not if chads want it. 

https://www.inverse.com/article/8386-study-confirms-that-teens-who-bully-have-more-sex

Women don't care about personality. If a Chad is nice or "bad," he'll get pussy either way.

Blackpill101 said:
Women don't care about personality. If a Chad is nice or "bad," he'll get pussy either way.
Yes personality is a meme

Personality is a fucking joke, looks and status are the important ones

fuck, i should have bullied in high school

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Fact, some foid just befriended me and she works with this other foid who I talk to all the time. (we're both smokers and met outside) The smoker foid told the other that she just looooved talking to me and having conversations with me. I guess my friend then asked her if she wanted to date me, then I guess she got quiet LMAO 

P E R S O N A L I T E E

B-But females only have sex with guys that are good looking! Being an asshole would never help you get laid...r-right guys?

Sub8Hate said:
Fact, some foid just befriended me and she works with this other foid who I talk to all the time. (we're both smokers and met outside) The smoker foid told the other that she just looooved talking to me and having conversations with me. I guess my friend then asked her if she wanted to date me, then I guess she got quiet LMAO 

P E R S O N A L I T E E

if you are friends with a female, than you are most likely a cuck

males and females cant be friends truly, and if they are than the male is beta af cuck material

chad doesnt have female friends becuase he fucks anything that moves lol

Sub8Hate said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
P E R S O N A L I T E E

See if some female managed to befriend you, that means she finds your personality good enough!!!! It's looks looks looks, not personality crap.

Woman would allways laugh at what the bullies did in high school, if the bully said something fucked up to a nerd, Stacie would be laughing along.

Tellem--T said:
if you are friends with a female, than you are most likely a cuck

males and females cant be friends truly, and if they are than the male is beta af cuck material

chad doesnt have female friends becuase he fucks anything that moves lol

I'll let this one slide because you don't know me very well LOL, but I usually don't keep femail friends. 

I had met this roastie outside twice before she gave me a random hug and then asked me to go out with her. 
This was on Friday night. 

So I think it's a possible date (just lol), but then we get to the bar and she mentions that she has a husband. Haha, I should have known better. She knew some guy from my past so it was cool to at least see him. 

She covered everything for me so I'm going to grab her some lunch tomorrow, and that will pretty much be the end of us hanging out lol. 

I did it for possible poon! Not for friendship with a womyn, haha.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
See if some female managed to befriend you, that means she finds your personality good enough!!!! It's looks looks looks, not personality crap.

F | A |C |T 

[/quote]

lol bro my bad i worded that wrong, didnt meant to call you a cuck, i seriously didnt know i typed thats, it was typo lol

Bullies have status. That’s why.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Yeah, the new trend when a bully says something racist, the liberal femoids all laugh and say "stop it he he" and then proceed to bounce on him

Tellem--T said:
fuck, i should have bullied in high school

bullying only helps if you are attractive already

I bullied people and it didn't help with foids at all

i bullied a ginger reject to cope with my cranio facial deformity and i am still an incel!

It does seem that you need to be a prick in order to use the prick. Despite all their misandrist bullshit these days, FHOs still want an aggressive Alpha male to dick them deep.

NeverSubmit said:
Blackpill101 said:
Yes personality is a meme

Crustaciouse said:
Woman would allways laugh at what the bullies did in high school, if the bully said something fucked up to a nerd, Stacie would be laughing along.

"Omgg Chad you're soo bad!! hehehe"

First of all, bullying is a practice among all herd oriented species. Second, bullying is the best way of socializing AKA gaining status and meet potential partners.

At least you ugly nerds are going to be your bully's boss someday...

Oh, I guess not, well you'll find true love unlike those bullies that fucked around...

Oh, no, well you can pay for your bully's kids after he beats his wife, and then she'll keep fucking your bully while you're wageslaving. At least you're a REAL MAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back