Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy But bro, abortion will stop foids from avoiding consequences for being sluts!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Abortion bans are based! :soy::redpill:

18 year old slut becomes pregnant and throws her newborn baby into a dumpster: imagine all the psychological damage done to that unwanted child and the cost to put the mother in prison and someone to be the caretaker for the child?

Opposing abortion is the most illogical belief I see here on the forum: if you were really Blackpilled, you’d support it unequivocally.

View: https://youtu.be/7piw2rNz9Lw

Last edited:
She will be legally persecuted because of that

i believe in abortion for ethical reasons but i enjoy seeing holes suffer even more, so i support banning it.

Why do you care about what happens to Chad's spawn?

JFL she'll get a day or 2 in jail then be let out, and they'll probably give her money too
Well, then that's another (bigger) problem that needs to be addressed
100000s of dollars wasted in the legal system and the child will likely suffer a trash life: single mother foids shouldn't reproduce at all.

Fewer chad's spawn = lower crime, lower taxes, safer & better society. :whitepill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw

[UWSL]Sterilizing the poor and killing the child of the poor has the same result, so I think you don't have any reason to oppose them.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Well, the child can grow up and choose whether or not he/she wants this life, it's not up to someone else to make that choice.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You just didn't say that you will need to pay more taxes for retirement, because it reduces the fertility rate[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Being incel and anti-abortion at the same time is even more retarded than being anti-abortion alone, it's a ridiculous contradiction

All anti-abortion cels are lowiq cels

I haven't heard a single compelling secular argument against abortion. Every anti-abortion conservative's arguments hinge on the premise that abortion is murder because a fetus somehow deserves as many rights as I do.

just dumpster dive theory confirmed ?

Better than abortion, collecting eggs and sperms we can strive to produce kids in sacks of meat until they fully develop (human gestation is incomplete), then make they interact with themselves parent-free being taught by some humans in a Charles Xavier like orfanages about how to think by yourself and produce original things.

That would solve the abortion debacle and morality, relieve parental responsibilty/mistreatment and have better control over their development process. Oh, and preventing they lock you in alimony too.

high IQ. also, good thing they don't procreate

Hard to say. On one hand, foids should pay for being sexually irresponsible, as in have to deal with the consequences of an unplanned pregnancy. But I also think men shouldn't get stuck with child support for 18 years, and an abortion solves that problem

Women win either way, these laws were made to cuck men... also this shit just goes to show how much the empathetic gender truly love their children unconditionally, imagine being 'the one the slut decided to keep'... I kinda find it disturbing ngl.
Men always lose indeed

Hard to say. On one hand, foids should pay for being sexually irresponsible, as in have to deal with the consequences of an unplanned pregnancy. But I also think men shouldn't get stuck with child support for 18 years, and an abortion solves that problem

i don't care if chad has to pay child support. he's not on our side, why should we be on his?

impoverishing and androgenizing normies has a much more significant effect on lowering their birth rates than the legal status of abortion. abortion itself is extremely disgusting so that's a good argument to ban it. you will need a certain amount of goycattle to keep wagecucking anyway so there's no point saying that it's cucked coz chad gets to breed. the cucked part is paying the whore for it but then again if you don't her kid will be all the more truecel most likely so these are complex issues :bigbrain:
Women win either way

if you were really Blackpilled, you’d support it unequivocally.
taking consequences away from women (=abortion, in this case) is how the degeneracy is spread.

Why not? a man should also face the consequences of his indulgences, a price to pay. If chad goes bankrupt after the 5th child support, he would think twice before raw dogging another Stacy wouldn't he? If he isn't available, maybe the subhuman nice guy will get a chance.

Last edited:
Anything that gives women less choice I’m for.

I am against abortions. In an ideal world foids would not get any welfare or child support from Chad and it would have to deal with the consequences of its actions

Why not? a man should also face the consequences of his indulgences, a price to pay. If chad goes bankrupt after the 5th child support, he would think twice before raw dogging another Stacy wouldn't he? If he isn't available, maybe the subhuman nice guy will get a chance.
JFL the alternative to chad isn't an incel, the alternative to chad is more social media whinging about 'dry spells' and 'where have all the good men gone' bullshit. Fucking an incel isn't an alternative to them, it's torture. Or at least they sure treat it that way.

foids should pay with their money instead of leeching off worker taxes as usual

The abortion debate confuses me and I do not think I am high-IQ enough to provide a nuanced opinion on it, so I will just repeat what St. Terry Davis (RIP) wrote about it:
"The human species has a traditional way of operating under Darwinian evolution with births and deaths in balance in a violent, masculine culture."
"First, I command the military to kill fat and ugly people, reducing
the population to 200,000,000, a number God mentioned. Then, society
is to behave in a violent, libertarian, feudalism, never letting
population get out of control, again. Any form of birth control is
punishable by immediate execution."
"2) Scale back medicine, letting weak babies die."

In other words what I think he was trying to explain was that birth rates and mortality rates need to be equal to each other, and that it should follow a natural Darwinian process, without the use of birth control, abortions or medicine that would allow a baby to survive when it would otherwise die. What confuses me is that my understanding of birth control is that it is in itself a method of population control; maybe what he was trying to get at was that many nations outside of the West do not practice birth control or abortions, so you get an unnatural inequality of births and deaths between different ethnicities, races, religions and nations (white birthrates are falling, ethnic birthrates are rising).
Yes I agree that it is a problem that chicks will sometimes have a baby and then throw it in the dumpster. But this behaviour is a reflection of the society :bluepill: that they live in. I'd make an argument about how chicks would not do this in a violent, masculine culture but I don't have a high enough IQ or knowledge about the human condition to do so

Opposing abortion is the most illogical belief I see here on the forum: if you were really Blackpilled, you’d support it unequivocally.
Needing to "oppose" or "support" it is a false dichotomy: I just don't give a fuck and it's not worth my efforts in either direction.

Basically how little fucks I give means I can support Republicans if they want to outlaw it because I'm not leftist feminism's soldier when their so-called egalitarianism is non-genuine and they're glad to side with foids in stealing male resources even if men don't consent to reproduce and foids choose it unilaterally.

Especially since half the time they're saddling beta cucks into paying for Chad's kids because he signs a certif saying it's his and doesn't do DNA test

only Chad is low-inhib enough to ask for DNA tests to make sure it wasn't some other Chad's seed

you thik those nigger kids and white trash kids pay taxes for your retirement? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

THEY ARE A NET DRAIN ON THE TAXES SYSTEM. heck, those fuckers in favelas dont even pay for the power, water and internet :lul: do you realize all you middle class motherfuckers actually pay 33% more utility bill to subsidize those ugly pardos and pretos?

holy shit all you brazilians are brainwashed by ur trash tier retard tier Catholism from a young age without realizing it. all of you brazilians seem to be against abortions..... and you wonder why your country is overrun by niggers and half-nigger pardos? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

low IQ niggers dont use contraceptions and get pregnant and have nigger kids who begin to rob people at gun point at age 12.

while high IQ cumskins and meds breed 1- 2 kids, and even though abortion is banned, they still have access to abortions coz they can afford better underground doctors, trip to Miami/Mexico city to abort (and nowadays Argentina as well).

use your fucking brain for a second. and realize a lot of latam's social economic problem IS DUE TO BAN ON ABORTION.

too many niggers, too many native-american savages (in the case of Hispanic latam)

finally a senisible, high IQ br-cel :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I dont think the low iq poor monkey retards that have 5 bastard children do abortion as compared to high middle class foids even when its legal

1) Abortion is legal at all stages in New Mexico
2) How would abortion have prevented this scenario where this slut didn’t even know she was pregnant and then shat out a baby soon thereafter?

She’s just an evil cunt, as are 99% of foids who abort their children

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back