Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bushladen says he isnt the inceltears poster, thoughts?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180317 112953

Go on ban appeals and you will see this post he has mad.
I don't know if this is legit or not but it could be plausible.

Stop giving that larping cuck attention.

lol posting on cucktears is a bannable offense? i posted there many times under my own username

mainly to show that not all incels are obese, neckbeards with anime pillows sitting in their mom's basement, like they all seem to think.

also to show that not all incels 100% share the same views

lol posting on cucktears is a bannable offense? i posted there many times under my own username

mainly to show that not all incels are obese, neckbeards with anime pillows sitting in their mom's basement, like they all seem to think.

That's not why he was banned, he requested to be Parma banned and afterwards an account with his same name (could be him) started posting bluepilled content on cucktears.

That's not why he was banned, he requested to be Parma banned and afterwards an account with his same name (could be him) started posting bluepilled content on cucktears.

wow lol. that's dumb.

The account was made after his ban
And the name is "Bushladen009" meaning the username "Bushladen008" was taken

It could be him but it's not impossible to be someone else

That's the worst thing you could do,they love to play the "personality" meme on truecels and then bring up how most incels arent bad looking.