Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Burka wearing sluts repair their cum filled hymens to pretend to be virgin brides! (Sandniggers GTFIH!)

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

You can't take the hoe out of the hoejabi mang. All women are disgusting sluts regardless of whichever conservative culture your from .These whores desecrate and dishonors holy Islam by attempting to use it as a means to purify their own promiscuous past indiscretions. Islam is not a cosmetic enhancement, nor is it some expedient personal fad that one chooses for convenience. It is a calling, a blessing and a life commitment which demands of its adherents both absolute devotion to Allah as well as a willingness to annihilate the infidels and jews wherever we may find them. Those who make a mockery of our faith such as these lying, egregious whores shall be met with the justice of Sharia in the form of a dull machete blade.This is why we should completely give up on these cum rags we call "women" and strictly going after the hoor al ayn , the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thickness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.

Add1d61e66ca4371ab13ee6db3cb5ccc
F2b1430f10df4255b5b1106e4a3ffe07
82682c232ebb4fc9863ff01a6fcd5adf

Ezgif 3 9a43ddd0f7

Attachments

• 172388.PNG
    172388.PNG
    447.8 KB · Views: 31
  • ezgif-3-9a43ddd0f7.jpg
    ezgif-3-9a43ddd0f7.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 33
bunch of kaffirs ignoring my post ! :feelsrope::feelsrope:(oh allah forgive me for using the pepe rope emoji , it is haram!)

It was me guys I'm sorry but Muslim women want that 4/10 awc

Meh. I'm not surprised.
They're whores from the time they're actually kids until they're too old to orgasm.
I didn't even think about sex until I was 16. To picture the girls in my elementary school were getting fked is very disturbing to me.
I wish humans were as innocent as we imagine they could be

Tradcucks will seethe, but this is just foid nature. Stuff like religion is at best an aesthetic to these chicks, and at worst something they only conform to for societal approval

Any women who does this should get castrated.

Muh based Abrahamism

Foids are on the front lines slandering the Muslims who apply the Sharia (stoning whores and throwing faggots off high buildings). However they'd rather marry a fighter than end up getting their life ended like their looksmatch.

You can't take the hoe out of the hoejabi mang. All women are disgusting sluts regardless of whichever conservative culture your from .These whores desecrate and dishonors holy Islam by attempting to use it as a means to purify their own promiscuous past indiscretions. Islam is not a cosmetic enhancement, nor is it some expedient personal fad that one chooses for convenience. It is a calling, a blessing and a life commitment which demands of its adherents both absolute devotion to Allah as well as a willingness to annihilate the infidels and jews wherever we may find them. Those who make a mockery of our faith such as these lying, egregious whores shall be met with the justice of Sharia in the form of a dull machete blade.This is why we should completely give up on these cum rags we call "women" and strictly going after the hoor al ayn , the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thickness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.

View attachment 994972View attachment 994974View attachment 994975
View attachment 994979View attachment 994980
REEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID WHORES!!! NO ISLAMMAXXING FOR US BOYOS