Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Burgerland vs Brazil, which one is more degenerate, dysfunctional, matriarchal, and gynocentric?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date

Brazil or Burgerland, which is worse overall

• Brazil

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Burgerland

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
These are two of the nations that I dislike the most, but which one is worse?

America is the place that's bad for someone male to socially survive for long.
Brazil is the place that's bad for anyone to survive for long.

Brazil gets degenerate

US gets Matriarchal, gynocentric and dysfunctional

:feelshaha:Based brazil hiring deathsquads to eliminate foids on sight

Brazil for now but only by the very slightest of margins.

As said by others before me the Jews great dream is to turn America into Brazil Norte and the bastards are damned close to doing so unfortunately.

the west is gonna be brazil in 200 years.Foids and chads conduct an eugenics program set not on skin but on bones.it's over

Everything I've seen and read indicates to me that Brazil is way more degenerate.

Everything I've seen and read indicates to me that Brazil is way more degenerate.
Brazil is pretty much what would happen if you took American "ghetto/hood culture" and made an entire nation out of it.

Brazil is leading the US 2-1. I'm surprised, I thought it'd be neck and neck.

America is worse because they have global influence.

Brazil way worse, simping here is mandatory

I'm surprised people think Brazil is worse than America. It's not... It just follows into the footsteps of America.

Brazil is pretty much what would happen if you took American "ghetto/hood culture" and made an entire nation out of it.
It's the future if American ghetto/hood culture takes over which it looks like it will since rap and hip hop didn't die out so much even in the 2010s.

It's the future if American ghetto/hood culture takes over which it looks like it will since rap and hip hop didn't die out so much even in the 2010s.
America at this point is "North Brazil-lite."

America at this point is "North Brazil-lite."
Rap and hip culture originated in the west coast, east coast and deep south and now that culture has taken over all other areas.
You are right America has changed and not for the better. The low population density still prevents America from feeling much like the crowded feel of Brazil but if unlimited immigration especially from latino countries continues...

Brazil is America's future, Brazil is what the NWO wants worldwide

Brazil is America's future, Brazil is what the NWO wants worldwide
the west is gonna be brazil in 200 years.Foids and chads conduct an eugenics program set not on skin but on bones.it's over
Based, Brazilian foids are the most entitled in the planet and they live on the place with the highest number of doormat feminist cucks, imagine the experience of an ugly male living here.

Based, Brazilian foids are the most entitled in the planet and they live on the place with the highest number of doormat feminist cucks, imagine the experience of an ugly male living here.
Is it really worse than the epicenter of feminism ie the USA?

The epicenter of feminism (really gynocentrism tbh feminism is a meme it's really just women @NoCopeNoHope) is Canada, UK and Australia not the USA tbh

The epicenter of feminism (really gynocentrism tbh feminism is a meme it's really just women @NoCopeNoHope) is Canada, UK and Australia not the USA tbh
Let's just compromise and say the anglosphere.

I've seen enough of all forms of guys killed in Brazil on gore sites. Some were normies, some were ugly, few were chad looking or at least chadlite. I would not want to live in Brazil.

Yes, brazilians are as pussy starved as indians and they won't hesitate to kill you on the spot If It means that they are getting some pussy.

I've seen enough of all forms of guys killed in Brazil on gore sites. Some were normies, some were ugly, few were chad looking or at least chadlite. I would not want to live in Brazil.
Yes me too.

What the other person said earlier about America becoming like Brazil one day...

A small minority of Whites living far away from Blacks/Browns. Usually in mountainous rural areas in gated communities.

Large masses of poverty stricken Blacks/Browns fighting it out in the cities for crumbs. High crime. The entire country barely functioning. Rampant corruption.

On a good note, hypergamy will be nearly gone in the entire world simply because the people responsible for it (cumskins) are too low in demographic numbers to be influential.

Hypergamy will still exist in the white communities because surprise surprise, it is where hypergamy originated and where it will stay. White chad males love strong empowered women rofl.

Brazil is more degenerate. USA is close to becoming like Brazil though, with the exacerbated race mixing and cultural Marxism taken into account.

What the other person said earlier about America becoming like Brazil one day...

A small minority of Whites living far away from Blacks/Browns. Usually in mountainous rural areas in gated communities.

Large masses of poverty stricken Blacks/Browns fighting it out in the cities for crumbs. High crime. The entire country barely functioning. Rampant corruption.

On a good note, hypergamy will be nearly gone in the entire world simply because the people responsible for it (cumskins) are too low in demographic numbers to be influential.

Hypergamy will still exist in the white communities because surprise surprise, it is where hypergamy originated and where it will stay. White chad males love strong empowered women rofl.
Cope JBW is stronger than ever in Latin America.

I'm surprised people think Brazil is worse than America. It's not... It just follows into the footsteps of America.
Brazil is worse for its own citizens.

ZOG USA however is far worse for all the rest of the humans on planet earth since it is the global monster state of mass murder and corruption.

For the most part US citizens have been coddled and sheltered from the violence of our own government outside of isolated incidents such as WACO and Ruby Ridge and when ZOG massacred thousands of its own citizens in its OKC and 9/11 false flags.

That’s about to change though in regards to the coddling.

ZOG is preparing to take the gloves off and go full Jew on the population.

I just hope that when not IF this happens all those conservative gun owners out there take those guns out of their hiding places and put them to their proper use for once by killing our Jewish enemies and their leftist antifa/BLM/SJW shabbos goyim.

View: https://youtu.be/yKHWYfpxHZM
That’s very optimistic a number.

The truth however is it’s more like 20-40 years before we reach that level and that’s only if we avoid CWII fully kicking off sometime in 2021.

The reason the decline will happen much faster is because of the internet and related communications technology only helping to accelerate the decline.

Last edited:
Well the thing is that you can still cope reasonably well in America by moneymaxxing, in Brazil, youre fucked because it's an unredeemable shithole.

Of course, the jews are working to turn America into Brazil 2.0, but that's not being taken into account here.

Easily Brazil, they have all the problems that burgerland has but to top it off they are poor too.