Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BURGERCELS SHOULD VOTE FOR JILL STEIN

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
It's a win win for both Gazans and Americans. Gazans will stop getting bombed and Americans will stop having their tax dollars go to Israel. Unfortunately, she won't win. But please vote for her.

Make Gaza great again!

man i want a burger rn

@faded thoughts?

@faded thoughts?
I hate her. I like Kamala Harris because she’s fighting all forms of discrimination and is more pro Jew anti capitalist and anti white than racist republicans

I hate her. I like Kamala Harris because she’s fighting all forms of discrimination and is more pro Jew and anti white than racist republicans
I think Jill Stein is similar to Kamala. If you convince people to vote for Jill Stein I'll give you a IDF foid when Hezbollah kidnaps them(in Vidya)

I think Jill Stein is similar to Kamala. If you convince people to vote for Jill Stein I'll give you a IDF foid when Hezbollah kidnaps them(in Vidya)
Nah I trust Kamala more plus I’m Soviet style communist

Nah I trust Kamala more plus I’m Soviet style communist
Fair enough. Both will earn you a IDF foid if elected.

I don't like Trump. But I will vote for him due to immigration.

I'm not like those boomer, Pro Israel, men who marry Asians and overweight hispanic women, who care nothing of the white race and support "muy legal immigration," watch FOX all day and view Trump as some sort of god. But he is better on shitskin migration . No doubt.

I don't like Trump. But I will vote for him due to immigration.

I'm not like those boomer, Pro Israel, men who marry Asians and overweight hispanic women, who care nothing of the white race and support "muy legal immigration," watch FOX all day and view Trump as some sort of god. But he is better on shitskin migration . No doubt.
Meh. Your choice, but he is still an Israeli cuck. Besides, he is just delaying the inevitable reality. America will become non white soon.

Meh. Your choice, but he is still an Israeli cuck. Besides, he is just delaying the inevitable reality. America will become non white soon.
At least it will be delayed by a few years.

The issue is that when shitskins become the majority it makes once white nations ugly AF.

10 years ago my college used to be 65% white, while today its around 50% white. Way uglier. Used to see attractive , white foids as starbucks server , now I see obese Hispanic and Pajettas as servers.

L.A used to be the most attractive place on earth. Now its full of mid( like 6/10) Asian and latina women, with its fair share of obese blacks and hispanics. Same happened to London. Full of Indians and Arabs now.

Its just how it is. No one likes to walk around and see ugly, short, brown people. Sorry.

I hate her. I like Kamala Harris because she’s fighting all forms of discrimination and is more pro Jew anti capitalist and anti white than racist republicans