Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Burgercels are you going to vote?

Are you going to vote?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Both sides are controlled by Jews. But at least trump is entertaining, and he will try to do something.

Both sides are controlled by Jews. But at least trump is entertaining, and he will try to do something.
100% true, both sides are jews but at least life is better under trump. He brought tax cuts and the lowest unemployment numbers in 60 or 70 years, while biden did nothing but bring inflation, unemployment, and millions of shitskins (13 million+ to be exact) through the southern border alone.

So its a pretty easy choice

Theres no doubt in my mind itll be rigged for joe again, but nonetheless im still gonna vote just because of the off chance voting might actually make a difference

100% true, both sides are jews but at least life is better under trump. He brought tax cuts and the lowest unemployment numbers in 60 or 70 years, while biden did nothing but bring inflation, unemployment, and millions of shitskins (13 million+ to be exact) through the southern border alone.

Theres no doubt in my mind itll be rigged for joe again, but nonetheless im still gonna vote just becauae of the off chance it might actually matter
Yeah, but he still hasn't built that wall he kept talking about. But then, it's not his problem. The president doesn't have much power.

I dont really care and its not like my vote matters anyway since I dont live in a swing state.

I'm voting just out of spite. Fuck progressives.

I hate the progressive movement; but a Trump presidency won’t get rid of them; it will make them louder and more obnoxious. That and I want to live in a functional country. I’m voting Biden.

I’m gonna vote Trump because our financial situation was so much better under his presidency. With inflation rising under Biden’s rule, I can’t even afford my more fun copes much longer.

Pick your poison:

Biden wants to give your money to college-educated young adults to pay off their student debt
vs.
Trump wants to give your money to millionaires/billionaires for tax-cuts

Oh and of course both of them want to give money to Israel.

IMG 4837
IMG 4838

Theres no doubt in my mind itll be rigged for joe again, but nonetheless im still gonna vote just because of the off chance voting might actually make a difference
Stfu racist you better voting for Biden I love Biden made me $$$$

No. Because both sides are Jew puppets. However I’m an accelerationist it would be in my best interest to vote for Biden. The sooner the collapse happens the better instead of prolonging it

your vote doesn’t even count, it’s all rigged.

No. Because both sides are Jew puppets. However I’m an accelerationist it would be in my best interest to vote for Biden. The sooner the collapse happens the better instead of prolonging it
honestly this election is an accelerationist's perfect scenario

Your tax dollars will go to funding the IDF's ongoing efforts to level Gaza no matter what. AIPAC has both parties by the balls, even if the US devolves into Somalia tier HDI, the ZOG would still find ways to throw more money at Israel.

Voting for Donald Trump because Biden gives money to ukraine like its a charity (our tax money), is a fag lover, brain doesnt work. Also if Biden gets re-elected he will most likely die then we will have Kamala Harris who is even worse