Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Burgercel question, for you guys that live around a lot of Asian Americans. Do you guys notice more Asian male White female couples in the suburbs or

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
rural areas. Or even college campuses. In my 20+ years of observation, I notice this to be the case. Obviously WMAF couples outnumber AMWF couples whereever you go in this entire world. I just notice that in college campuses or in college towns, or in rural or suburban cities (away from the big metropolitian liberal strongholds), that there seem to actually be instances of AMWF every now and then.

WHEREAS I kid you fuckin not. I swear to god with everything, you never see a single AMWF couple anywhere in San Francisco (wtf? I thought liberal women would want to date Asian men).

I just notice that white moderates or conservatives at the outskirts of major liberal cities (Say SF and LA, or Seattle) have a very favorable view of Asian American men. And HENCE, you actually do see a few AMWF couples when you happen to be in that area walking around the main district. HOWEVER, go to San Francisco, or Seattle. I guarantee you that you will spend an entire year just to glimpse 1 or 3 AMWF couples lol.

Ok, so today, I ventured out of SF into the suburban gems of the SF bay area (Walnut creek, San Ramon, etc...). I saw several AMWF couples. Swear to god. That was fuckin insane (IN A SINGLE FUCKIN DAY mind you). That takes me an entire year in SF just to see one AMWF couple!. And I know for damn sure those cities are Trump/Republican zones (Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Danville, etcc) . ANd it especially shows during the July 4th celebrations.

Btw all of those AMWF couples I witnessed today were high tier changs. They looked around 23 - 27 years old. I saw WMAF couples in this area before but all of them were low to mid value noodlewhores (as usual) with decent looking 5'9+ blonde haired blue eyed white guys (and yes, they still do exist in the suburbs of AMerica).

Last edited:
What about BMWF couples?

I live in an upper middle class mainly white suburban area. Where I see Changs doing well is after they get their high paying careers going. Then they can find 5 or 6/10 decent thin white women who are around 30 or so and want to have a family.

And they find a Chang who is like a doctor or other professional who makes $300k+ a year.

Ricecels do have a fundamental advantage over most other races at being able to get through long, hard degrees. Also ricecels seem to age slowly like staying thin.

These women their crazy party days, crazy dramas they already have been doing that for 15 years and now they want a nice house and nice family and their kids to go to private school. So they seem pretty happy with their above average ricecels in looks.

Somewhat ironically even though it seemed 100% over for the ricecels at age 20 let alone high school, they are the ones who impregnate these white women.

Ugly asian males are just used as labor for the whites, those libtards feminids either fuck with their own kind to prove some kind of point or date males of their own kind

I see all kinds of Asians. They keep to themselves.

I live in an upper middle class mainly white suburban area. Where I see Changs doing well is after they get their high paying careers going. Then they can find 5 or 6/10 decent thin white women who are around 30 or so and want to have a family.

And they find a Chang who is like a doctor or other professional who makes $300k+ a year.

Ricecels do have a fundamental advantage over most other races at being able to get through long, hard degrees. Also ricecels seem to age slowly like staying thin.

These women their crazy party days, crazy dramas they already have been doing that for 15 years and now they want a nice house and nice family and their kids to go to private school. So they seem pretty happy with their above average ricecels in looks.

Somewhat ironically even though it seemed 100% over for the ricecels at age 20 let alone high school, they are the ones who impregnate these white women.
I have been very observant of that noticing it playing out here in the SF bay area. One of the richest regions in the entire world. Those 30+ year old white career women, or women with masters degrees, yes, they very much so have Asian men as their options. Obviously not all of them, but it seems far much so than the average white woman with just a BA/BS or high school degree (for whatever reasons).

I just notice that the attitudes drastically change when you go from liberal major cities, to more suburban outskirt communities or the rural red counties.

Its so goddamn trendy for the women (of all races) to openly discriminate against Asian (and all non-black men of color for that matter) in liberal major cities. But all of a sudden you go to the outskirts or suburbs of these major liberal cities, or way out to the rural red counties and you find that the women aren't so shamelessly overt or hypocritical with their racism. As a matter of fact, some of them actually show interest in you for being an Asian American or Indian American dude!

Last edited:
It is over for them. Being a "late bloomer" means a life of constant servitude to the woman who is way past her best in looks. Very few women in their 30's even look good. A 16 year old becky mogs a 36 year old stacy.

It is over for them. Being a "late bloomer" means a life of constant servitude to the woman who is way past her best in looks. Very few women in their 30's even look good. A 16 year old becky mogs a 36 year old stacy.
Bruh, I'm in my 30s as an Asian American ricecel. You can't be saying shit like that without having a ropefuel disclaimer. Obviously I would love an 18 year old conservative noodlewhore or white becky. Thats simply not fuckin happening. So for you to say that is ultra rope fuel comparable to adding a jizz of gasoline to a burning pile of firewood.

Its so extremely fuckin sad and I might be sounding like a pathetic desperate simp, but at my age, its either taking that early to mid 30s foid or that early 40s foid with THREE CHILDREN!. And she can't bear kids anymore unless we fuck for 300 days straight. Which is not fuckin happening as a 5'6 low value ricecel.

See this is what I;m talking about. This forum is overun with 15 to 24 year old kids. No offence. Your fuckin situation changes drastically around the age of 26 - 29. Those years you have to take a long hard look at yourself and be realistic and non delusional. As far is your personal situation and options.

Last edited:
(wtf? I thought liberal women would want to date Asian men).
Liberal roasties are the most hypergamous whores. Why would they date the race that's at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy?

Liberal roasties are the most hypergamous whores. Why would they date the race that's at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy?
Yea lol. I know. But you gotta forgive me though. You know as an 18 year old ricecel back in the day, who followed the news a bit (early days of youtube in the mid to late 2000s), that I always thought liberalism would mean equal treatment. Equality. and non-Marginalization. This was the days of Jon Stewart (the liberal jew bastard). Idk if you are in your 30s but Dave Chapelle and Jon Stewart back in the day are like the AOC and female celebrity libtards of today.

But I WAS WRONG. Being an Asian male automatically means you are firstly uncool. And that you are Far, FAR more worst than the KKK, White supremacist, white separatists, that occasionally makes it into mainstream American television for one on one interviews (mid 90s television). Being an Asian male simply alone means you're far beneath those hateful irrational white extremists.

It was plain as day even in a liberal university that I attended, This was in the late 2000s.

NOW look whats fuckin happening dude.

Foids of all races and looks levels with BLM and LGBTQ in their social media or dating app profiles. Guess what? I've personally overheard a coworker and several other people bashing homos for the past several years (IN SAN FRANCISCO). ANd I rarely see noodlewhores or white females ever dating black males. THESE ARE THE SAME fucking foids that listen to rap and hip hop (as per their spotify on tinder). They'll date some 6'2 to 6'7 collegiate athlete white or black guys. But thats it.

Last edited:
Yea lol. I know. But you gotta forgive me though. You know as an 18 year old ricecel back in the day, who followed the news a bit (early days of youtube in the mid to late 2000s), that I always thought liberalism would mean equal treatment. Equality. and non-Marginalization. This was the days of Jon Stewart (the liberal jew bastard). Idk if you are in your 30s but Dave Chapelle and Jon Stewart back in the day are like the AOC and female celebrity libtards of today.

But I WAS WRONG. Being an Asian male automatically means you are firstly uncool. And that you are Far, FAR more worst than the KKK, White supremacist, white separatists, that occasionally makes it into mainstream American television for one on one interviews (mid 90s television). Being an Asian male simply alone means you're far beneath those hateful irrational white extremists.

It was plain as day even in a liberal university that I attended, This was in the late 2000s.

NOW look whats fuckin happening dude.

Foids of all races and looks levels with BLM and LGBTQ in their social media or dating app profiles. Guess what? I've personally overheard a coworker and several other people bashing homos for the past several years (IN SAN FRANCISCO). ANd I rarely see noodlewhores or white females ever dating black males. THESE ARE THE SAME fucking foids that listen to rap and hip hop (as per their spotify on tinder). They'll date some 6'2 to 6'7 collegiate athlete white or black guys. But thats it.
To make it even worse almost all Asians live in libcuck areas, so you're just another ricecel there. At least if you live in some hick town you won't have competition for the 1% of roasties who actually prefer Asians.

What about BMWF couples?
BMWF couples happens rarely even in Oakland california. In the trendy downtown hipster area. Rarely.

But they happen in Berkeley or Oakland highschools throughout the region. But obviously, these are 15 to 17 year old kids were talking about. And EVEN THEN. Swear with fuckin everything, these white, latinas, or noodlewhores at Albany, Berkeley, or Oakland high school STILL don't like black males. Because black males are incredibly sexually aggressive. And hispanic males somewhat too.

Btw, look at how these young white and latina whores are dressed just fuckin lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJG2bQc4iP8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq_4_EUzOHA

Last edited:
rural areas
I just notice that white moderates or conservatives at the outskirts of major liberal cities (Say SF and LA, or Seattle) have a very favorable view of Asian American men. And HENCE, you actually do see a few AMWF couples when you happen to be in that area walking around the main district. HOWEVER, go to San Francisco, or Seattle. I guarantee you that you will spend an entire year just to glimpse 1 or 3 AMWF couples lol.
This is my experience. It's unintuitive, but Asian men face less discrimination in rural areas than urban areas. More critically, rural racism is overt and easily avoided. But urban racism is covert; a racist liberal city-dweller will shortchange Asian men every day and never tell about it.
I thought liberal women would want to date Asian men
Priority #1 is virtue signalling, not actual action.

Bruh, I'm in my 30s as an Asian American ricecel. You can't be saying shit like that without having a ropefuel disclaimer. Obviously I would love an 18 year old conservative noodlewhore or white becky. Thats simply not fuckin happening. So for you to say that is ultra rope fuel comparable to adding a jizz of gasoline to a burning pile of firewood.

Its so extremely fuckin sad and I might be sounding like a pathetic desperate simp, but at my age, its either taking that early to mid 30s foid or that early 40s foid with THREE CHILDREN!. And she can't bear kids anymore unless we fuck for 300 days straight. Which is not fuckin happening as a 5'6 low value ricecel.

See this is what I;m talking about. This forum is overun with 15 to 24 year old kids. No offence. Your fuckin situation changes drastically around the age of 26 - 29. Those years you have to take a long hard look at yourself and be realistic and non delusional. As far is your personal situation and options.
There is nothing wrong with ending up with a 30 year or even a 40 year old woman if you experienced better things in life before. But it's horrible if that is your first time and the only experience you will ever have. Relationships are horrible even for normies and chadlites who were way more successful than us. I dread the type of treatment and incel gets once he finally "ascends" with an old roastie.

I am 28, balding and have fully swallowed the age pill. I am 3/10 at best possibly autistic, low IQ and balding. I might even drop down to 2/10 soon if I don't do anything about my hairloss. So say if I stop being a loser, reinvent myself, get a nice job become more social and struggle hard. I ll still end up being with an out of shape 30+ year 1/10-2/10 old woman that had 20 dicks ran through her. And I would rather just give up than do that. It's too latefor me

Asian women will go for white supremacists. Thy won't go for Asian men.

Because black males are incredibly sexually aggressive.
Tbh I do think this is blacks biggest strength in this area.

It won't be popular to say around here, it's not looks theory but blacks "game" and "confidence" that gives them an advantage in their success with women.

Asian women will go for white supremacists. Thy won't go for Asian men.
rofl. Sad. Because you're not even fuckin trolling. But its dead serious and true.

Although a lot of blue pilled lurkers would think youre fuckin trolling.
Tbh I do think this is blacks biggest strength in this area.

It won't be popular to say around here, it's not looks theory but blacks "game" and "confidence" that gives them an advantage in their success with women.
True. Rofl. I'm having a good laugh. Foids are objectively about 7-10 IQ points on average lower than their male counterparts of their race. Usually foids have a higher verbal than their visuo-spatial. Not to mention, foids are weak bodied. So they know what its like to be opressed. So they naturally back the low life thug criminal. This means backing criminals in the modern day. And when you give foids the right to vote,

WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE. A fuckin clown world is what we have rofl.

In a sane world, the nerdiest most objective men will have the most breeding opportunities. In a clown Anglo-Jewish world, human extinction.

Don't believe ONE FUCKIN BIT ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING OR WORLD WAR 3. The real problem is occuring at the moment, to your detriment, right in front of you.

Last edited:
rofl. Sad. Because you're not even fuckin trolling. But its dead serious and true.
It's literally, provably true. Just off the top of my head: Richard Spencer (Nazi punchee), John Derbyshire (British racist), Stephen Paddock (Vegas shooter), Derek Chauvin (Floyd stomper). All reprehensible people; all Asian wives.

It's literally, provably true. Just off the top of my head: Richard Spencer (Nazi punchee), John Derbyshire (British racist), Stephen Paddock (Vegas shooter), Derek Chauvin (Floyd stomper). All reprehensible people; all Asian wives.
Yep, thats just the top of your head too. EurasianTiger's subreddit and youtube channel back in 2017 was fuckin based lol. Thats what got me into very deep dark depression bordering on physical disability. That was when I got blackpilled and realized it was futile and basically all over from the get go (as in it never even fuckin began all along).

Slowly recovered, dabbed in blackpill, redpill content here and there, too busy with work, then come late 2019. Then covid. Then I join here in early 2020 and start shit posting pathetically like sad miserable fuck that I am.

On another note, you'd have to be a serious low life to poke fun at someone whose objectively suffering (and as part as a collective group, fuckin suffering as well). Which is what everyone does to Asian dudes (and Indian i think to a lesser degree). But hey, there's this thing called African Americans. They're easily worth about 4000+ thermonuclear warheads aimed at every major American city. Thats they're problem, and its not even that they dont know how to deal with it, THEY DONT WANNA deal with it rofl. Thats why they feed them crumbs with social welfare and housing projects to blacks. White wealth (that the boomer generation possess is vast compared to the total of all crumbs allocated to blacks over the past decades).

Anyways...

Hey FBI, you dont like what I said about those 4000+ thermonuclear warheads and African Americans huh. How about do some real redistribution. Not just monetary. You gotta lend some white pussy to tha brothas, National security and world security to a lesser extent are your priorities right? Get at it rofl. Start with the NFL advertisements lol. Oh wait...
BMWF couples happens rarely even in Oakland california. In the trendy downtown hipster area. Rarely.

But they happen in Berkeley or Oakland highschools throughout the region. But obviously, these are 15 to 17 year old kids were talking about. And EVEN THEN. Swear with fuckin everything, these white, latinas, or noodlewhores at Albany, Berkeley, or Oakland high school STILL don't like black males. Because black males are incredibly sexually aggressive. And hispanic males somewhat too.

Btw, look at how these young white and latina whores are dressed just fuckin lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJG2bQc4iP8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq_4_EUzOHA

At 1:30 in the second video. Young 15-17 year old bitch has a nose ring already jfl. Zoomers these days. Shes gonna be a great fuckin mother for the future generation and generations! Jfl. Clown world. This shit is not sustainable.

Last edited:
why you care ?

why you care ?
Because it was a bit of lifefuel. My world is seeing 100 - 200 WMAF couples for every 1 AMWF couples (and I dont even go out to restaurants, I suspect if I did I would see far more WMAF couples).

Seeing several AMWF couples in a single day is lifefuel. My take from all of this is that the "real" white people live away from the big metropolitan liberal cities. Who are very often moderates or right wing conservatives.

White liberals (mainly white females) and the liberal white male cucks that worship them (while dating noodlewhores enmasse), are the epitome of white liberalism. While also faking to care about blacks while simultaneously pushing them to ghettos (systematically).

Last edited:
There is a place with high rice concentration in my city. I am a hideous manlet truecel but I mogged over half the males there, even the zoomers. Like it's so bad, they all look so weak and low T. The ricecels literally look like they would get bruised if I breathed in their direction. I always leave that place very fast because I feel like I am hurting innocent Asian men just by walking around there.

I have been very observant of that noticing it playing out here in the SF bay area. One of the richest regions in the entire world. Those 30+ year old white career women, or women with masters degrees, yes, they very much so have Asian men as their options. Obviously not all of them, but it seems far much so than the average white woman with just a BA/BS or high school degree (for whatever reasons).

I just notice that the attitudes drastically change when you go from liberal major cities, to more suburban outskirt communities or the rural red counties.

Its so goddamn trendy for the women (of all races) to openly discriminate against Asian (and all non-black men of color for that matter) in liberal major cities. But all of a sudden you go to the outskirts or suburbs of these major liberal cities, or way out to the rural red counties and you find that the women aren't so shamelessly overt or hypocritical with their racism. As a matter of fact, some of them actually show interest in you for being an Asian American or Indian American dude!

Some of it is might be cities destroy women. I think in cities women become hyper competitive with other women, and their whole life is ego. Since non-black ethnic men are so lowly viewed by society the women won't give those guys a chance.

I live in NYC and WMAF : AMWF couples are like 10-1 conservatively or more like 15-1. I'm only counting the yuppie couples too, not the 50 year old boomers with obvious mailorder wives

Last edited:
I live in NYC and WMAF : AMWF couples are like 10-1 conservatively or more like 15-1. I'm only counting the yuppie couples too, not the 50 year old boomers with obvious mailorder wives
Here in SF its anywhere from 100 to 200 - 1.

The disparity is shocking.

There is a place with high rice concentration in my city. I am a hideous manlet truecel but I mogged over half the males there, even the zoomers. Like it's so bad, they all look so weak and low T. The ricecels literally look like they would get bruised if I breathed in their direction. I always leave that place very fast because I feel like I am hurting innocent Asian men just by walking around there.
:feelsrope:

It's always white male asian female.
It's extremely rare to ever see asian male white female.
And if you do, then he is never a ricecel. He is always pretty boy kpop or a chang

I live in a big city and Ive seen a few, its rare and I always have to do a double take to confirm it. I personally think Rice SMV is rising but in the end its all about your level of Physical and Social Dominance/Power that determines whether a Roastie will ever give you the time of day. For every female willing to accept a Rice, 10000 of them will not. At least for now maybe that is slowly changing maybe not.

Rice will always be at a disadvantage in terms of Dominance due to their smaller statures and lower T levels. They compensate for this by WealthMaxing and CareerMaxing which works for older post prime women who have already spent 2 decades being passed around by chad and other dark triads.

They are also a prime prime target for Divorce Rape, a golddigger who knows what she is doing can probably become a billionare just by marrying and divorcing one ricecuck after another

rural areas. Or even college campuses. In my 20+ years of observation, I notice this to be the case. Obviously WMAF couples outnumber AMWF couples whereever you go in this entire world. I just notice that in college campuses or in college towns, or in rural or suburban cities (away from the big metropolitian liberal strongholds), that there seem to actually be instances of AMWF every now and then.

WHEREAS I kid you fuckin not. I swear to god with everything, you never see a single AMWF couple anywhere in San Francisco (wtf? I thought liberal women would want to date Asian men).

Ok, so today, I ventured out of SF into the suburban gems of the SF bay area (Walnut creek, San Ramon, etc...). I saw several AMWF couples. Swear to god. That was fuckin insane (IN A SINGLE FUCKIN DAY mind you). That takes me an entire year in SF just to see one AMWF couple!. And I know for damn sure those cities are Trump/Republican zones (Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Danville, etcc) . ANd it especially shows during the July 4th celebrations.

Btw all of those AMWF couples I witnessed today were high tier changs. They looked around 23 - 27 years old. I saw WMAF couples in this area before but all of them were low to mid value noodlewhores (as usual) with decent looking 5'9+ blonde haired blue eyed white guys (and yes, they still do exist in the suburbs of AMerica).
So what about NYC where you will see AMWF couples every day?

Ugly asian males are just used as labor for the whites, those libtards feminids either fuck with their own kind to prove some kind of point or date males of their own kind
I live in a big city and Ive seen a few, its rare and I always have to do a double take to confirm it. I personally think Rice SMV is rising but in the end its all about your level of Physical and Social Dominance/Power that determines whether a Roastie will ever give you the time of day. For every female willing to accept a Rice, 10000 of them will not. At least for now maybe that is slowly changing maybe not.

Rice will always be at a disadvantage in terms of Dominance due to their smaller statures and lower T levels. They compensate for this by WealthMaxing and CareerMaxing which works for older post prime women who have already spent 2 decades being passed around by chad and other dark triads.

They are also a prime prime target for Divorce Rape, a golddigger who knows what she is doing can probably become a billionare just by marrying and divorcing one ricecuck after another
2022 01 13 20 32 34 Who is Regina Turner  Ex Miss USA wife of millionaire doc led secret life

let's not about this story of the gigachang surgeon turned gigacuck divorce rape victim whore marrier

Last edited:
let's not about this story of the gigachang surgeon turned gigacuck divorce rape victim whore marrier
I wouldn't be mad, I'd just pimp her out tbh

Pretty much every white guy I know who has recently gotten in a relationship has been with an AF

Pretty much every white guy I know who has recently gotten in a relationship has been with an AF
Compatible personalities
Asian men are the their oppressors, that's why all Asian women should go white
then take this :bluepill:
I overdosed on it to the point of becoming blackpilled

The WMAF phenomenon is pretty much the anti-climatic downfall moment of white western society.

Most people would think that it was the downfall of Nazi Germany. But thats the furthest from the truth. The real anti-climatic downfall moment of western civilization is that in the modern day, every time you step foot outside of your door in a major white western city, you often see MORE white males with non white females (mostly Asian) than white males with white females.

All or most of the supposed ethnic male invaders are incels with their hands in their pockets seeing it go down but not officially blackpilled.

Last edited:
Goddammed motherfucking round eyed bastards stealing our cunts!

Lifefuel, JBC is law. :panties: @Transcended Trucel

I was riding on a bus in Calhoun Beach, MN once.

This is the only reason.

When I lived in a certain city several years ago, I observed a White Male - Asian Female couple as I was riding on the city bus. The White male was a shirtless muscular blonde Chad alongside his jogger-dressed girlfriend.

Lifefuel, JBC is law. :panties: @Transcended Trucel
View attachment 608855
:feelshaha::blackpill:
I swear every time Elliot Rodger says shit like this

it always makes me think he has the same mentality as a self hating bitch ass black/noodlewhore foid who really want to get dicked down by a white guy but get pissed off when they see white guys with other races, besides the foid's own race :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tldr: Foids are bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back