Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media burgercel couple is triggered because they were over the mountain dew purchase limit

But why though

Hope they die from the soft drink

Where are the doritos

Mountain Dew is a disgusting soda, just saying that Sprite tastes significantly better than it, the acidity in the damn drink is akin to a car batter pewpew.

JFL at white people

Are people buying so much mountain dew the grocer had to start rationing it? I can't even stand soda My local places run out of meat incredibly quick, but there are still no efforts to limit meat purchases.

>kentucky
no surprises here

those are the fucks taking everything!!!! fucking stupid obese trash!!!!

Typical day in America tbh.

Fat loudmouth idiots everywhere.

I bet they don't even drink water

And you guys say looksmatched couples no longer exist..

Are people buying so much mountain dew the grocer had to start rationing it? I can't even stand soda My local places run out of meat incredibly quick, but there are still no efforts to limit meat purchases.

Idk about that specific supermarket but a lot of places impose a limit of 3 of everything

“Waaaah whaddaya mean I bought too much Mountain Dew!?”

Lol Mericans I swear.

Mogs me because he has a wife

God Bless America

Amerimutts need to lay off the sugar and carbs

America still owns since you can buy more guns and bullets there than there are people on the planet.
MURICA

Just another normal day at muttrica

Who cares about basic necessities when you can dewmaxxx.

White

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

It's over for dewdewheads

didnt know there was a purchase limit on mountain dew lel

just lol at getting triggered over sugar water lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back