Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bunny girl senpai

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
I watched it until the 4th episode and I actually liked it up until then but then I remember this annoying little girl showed up who ruined everything, so I dropped it. Is it worth watching though and does she go away?

Watch welcome to the n.h.k instead

66910.jpg

@lazy_gamer_423 thoughts?

Is it worth watching though and does she go away?
she doesn't really go away but she turns into a background character at the MC's job i think

I watched it until the 4th episode and I actually liked it up until then but then I remember this annoying little girl showed up who ruined everything, so I dropped it. Is it worth watching though and does she go away?
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai

WOULD 100%

I was thinking of watching it tbh but never got around to it. You ever watch konosuba?

the only interesting part of the show was when the MC was spending time with a ghost (ep1-3). every other arc that comes after is boring.