Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bunch of soys want to stop evil inkwells.

I Want to fight soyboys

Incels have no organization, no structure, no leaders, no prophets. There is no one to be responsible for a violent outburst legally wise, other than the perpetrator himself.

I bid them good luck.

they won't do anything

at least when we say we'll uproot society some of us actually do something. but these faggots are like barking dogs, they've never done anything and never will.

Literally free propaganda. There´s a section called "what do incels believe" that is gonna make some naive incels recognize their situation immediately. Thanks Walesonline lmao

Literally free propaganda. There´s a section called "what do incels believe" that is gonna make some naive incels recognize their situation immediately. Thanks Walesonline lmao
All publicity is good publicity in the modern social context. Ask anyone who is famous.
Not publicity for any one personally, but publicity for the inner workings of modern relations between the sexes, and their reprocussions.

Incels have no organization, no structure, no leaders, no prophets. There is no one to be responsible for a violent outburst legally wise, other than the perpetrator himself.

I bid them good luck.
They will use this as an excuse to go after people who dont agree with them. They dont even need to be an incels.

I bid them good luck.
They will use this as an excuse to go after people who dont agree with them. They dont even need to be an incels.
Those who aren't incels will probably start getting annoyed with the soys and redditors
I dare those soy pussies to come after us. Hopefully they like eating lead.
Most of them can't afford cars nor do they have balls to find any "incel" on here.

Our research suggests the most effective interventions should occur at a societal level.

Low IQ. If you want to destroy the incels then you need to get them all laid.

Those who aren't incels will probably start getting annoyed with the soys and redditors

Most of them can't afford cars nor do they have balls to find any "incel" on here.
they don't even have testosterone

How about females start not discriminating ugly men, that would be a good starting point

they can't do shit.

unless someone specially asks for a mental health worker, no one knows you are an "incel".

also don't EVER ask for help, these "health workers" will report you to the govt. and have you on a watch list 100% sure.
all that will happen is your life gets worse.

How about females start not discriminating ugly men, that would be a good starting point

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Noooo! Nobody is entitled to not being bullied inkell1!!! :chad: athletes still need their ego boost for olympics!!11111!

i hate how the media portrays us