Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel bunch of macho cunts at work

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
"sPorTS XD ALCohoLISM lAMO"

"lOl ur puTTin in eaRpluGs beFore u UsE teh aSphalt cuTTER? leL ur sO wimpEEE." (says the nearly deaf faggot)

"gOinG hOme wHEn ur siCK?"

"kek Y r U afRaiD of a liTtle wasp?" Maybe because THEY FUCKING STING YOU FUCKING IDIOT. dumb faggot keeps mentioning the day he was stung and his hand swelled like twice its normal size and he didn't go home as a point of pride.

bunch of southern retards

>going to work when you're sick

A very retarded thing normalfaggots do.

"I'm so hardworking. I go to work when I am sick so I can get everyone else sick. I am not selfish at all."

Eh, i never much had a problem with this. High T careless ripping on people is an important part of the male experience. If you can dish it back right and not get butthurt you automatically gain respect.
Then gain I'm a Southern boy too. It's normal here as you probably know.

The earplugs thing reminds me of when a normalfaggot called me a pussy because I wore a jacket when it was cold. Apparently choosing to be comfortable when you have the option to makes you a pussy. Normalfaggots are retarded.

I use earmuffs because I'm not trying to go death lmao, I used to use a leaf blower everyday for 8 hours +

Emergency

Room

Eh, i never much had a problem with this. High T careless ripping on people is an important part of the male experience. If you can dish it back right and not get butthurt you automatically gain respect.
Then gain I'm a Southern boy too. It's normal here as you probably know.
fuck normies and their bullshit social/status sparring

They better watch out!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back