Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bump on my nose could be somethin bad

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
On the side of my left nostril I've had this small pimple thing that was (and is) easily irritated. But after it being there for well over a year and not being able to pop it (tried pulling it off with tweezers too) I'm starting to think it might be something serious.

A few weeks ago my mother talked about taking me to a dermatologist about it but that hasn't happened I should probably remind her if she forgot or just doesn't care.

It has all the symptoms of some skin cancer and based on what I've seen from google (other people who also had these bumps) if it's cancer I'm gonna end up trucel tier getting it fixed. They were all foids in the pics though so they will live on with love and validation even if they get even worse looking.

Hopefully I can get somekind of appointment to see what it is. I've got alot of other appointments and stuff though so I'll still probably have to wait a while after asking.

Last edited:
On a serious note it’s probably just your body changing, I get random pimples popping up that hurt when I touch it but they go away soon. Wouldn’t worry too much man:feelsokman:
For a year:feelsseriously: it's a hard lump that seems to go deep in my face. It's not a pimple it's some weird shit.

I've had pimples before in my nostrils and it was painful AF NGL so I know the feel. Good luck with your appointments BTW.

Justcutoffyournose theory