Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BummerDrummer

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

HOW DID THIS DISCUSSION GET STARTED

@BummerDrummer

I thought he was banned permanently on .co

jfl at using twitter

getting brigaded by 15 of these people ngl. Complete shitshow. One of them claims femcel despite literally having sex.

My phone: bzz bzz bzzz bzz zbzz bzzzbzz

@FrothySolutions
Thoughts on new smilies?

Good luck in the battle. I doubt you'll "win" though. Foids are too stubborn to concede defeat even if all the logic is on your side.

Good luck in the battle. I doubt you'll "win" though. Foids are too stubborn to concede defeat even if all the logic is on your side.

I just wanna understand people.

How long are you going to be awake?

I'll try to make an account to back you up if you will be awake for a while.
I dont think its gonna matter tbh I doubt im gonna make it to the morning

6DFB0AD1 A6BA 42FE 9227 E3ED4E8E760C
@what is happening @Yerberito @Personalityinkwell @FrothySolutions

Screen Shot 2020 01 05 at 25856 AM

:feelsgah: Twitter doesn't care about you, you dumb old bitch.

do not go at these foids with logic it will make them more stubborn so just do what I do and be a complete cunt and if you think you will lose just post pics of mutilated foids in your tweets and bait the bitch while tweeting and make sure to lead the conversation so you can keep ahead.have fun my fellow incel and fight dirty real fucking dirty and draw lots of tears from this low born piece of foid trash.

Don't go ER OP
full

LOL at those fake up jewfaced pig sluts

View attachment 185768
getting brigaded by 15 of these people ngl. Complete shitshow. One of them claims femcel despite literally having sex.

My phone: bzz bzz bzzz bzz zbzz bzzzbzz
View attachment 185769

What we have here is our typical triggered little female. There is no point in arguing. This just shows to me once again that female, specially white females, are way worse than jews. When a female is called out she immediately flees and play the victim as usual. Being reduced to what females are on a biological level has nothing to do with rape or murder. Also, men are also being reduced to a biological level since we are forced to do the physical work without to complain about it, yet none of those females ever criticised this. Also jokes and shaming the size of a penis seems acceptable in this society despite the fact we are being once gain reduced to our biological level, yet nobody complains. Females just do not like it that finally men call them out for their naive behaviour.

I was at 1,983 Tweets when I made this thread. As of right now, I am at... 2,265 Tweets. In the past 50 hours I've made like 500 Tweets. I've only been on Twitter for 8 months. That averages out to about 200-something Tweets per month, normally. Per MONTH. Less than 10 Tweets per day. I have done about 50 days worth of Tweeting in about 50 hours. Twitter is exhausting, I refuse to believe this is how many Tweets the Incels.co Twitter makes normally.