Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BummerDrummer Yt channel deleted?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I think @BummerDrummer youtube channel got deleted. I can't find it. Can you anyone please confirm?

Also @Mainländer @Words2_live_bye @Blackpill Rage @proudweeb @Jungle @incelerated @FamilyGuy1999 @sckicksal345 thoughts?

@BummerDrummer did you nuke the channel or was it youtube?

Last edited:
I think @BummerDrummer youtube channel got deleted. I can't find it. Can you anyone please confirm?

Also @Mainländer @Words2_live_bye @Blackpill Rage @proudweeb @Jungle @incelerated @FamilyGuy1999 @sckicksal345 thoughts?

@BummerDrummer did you nuke the channel yourself or was it youtube?
i can't find it either :smonk::feelscry:

Some shabbos goy probably jewed it

REPOST WIDE NATHAN LARSON RIGHT NOW

It had 700 subs it was so close to getting monetised. Just needed 300 more.

Yeah. It's been deleted for a few days now. Was wishing out that it was a mistake and maybe I'll get it back.
I never even got an email about it. It's fucking enraging. Atleast not an email I can find in my inbox.

So not only did they delete it but they're not even gonna give shit as to why. 2 years ++ down the drain and atleast 100 hours of work.

I have a few videos saved on my desktop. That's it. Not going to talk about the obvious hypocrisy with nonwhite people still having their channels but it just goes to show who the big tech is really against.

The Jews did this

Yeah. It's been deleted for a few days now. Was wishing out that it was a mistake and maybe I'll get it back.
I never even got an email about it. It's fucking enraging. Atleast not an email I can find in my inbox.

So not only did they delete it but they're not even gonna give shit as to why. 2 years ++ down the drain and atleast 100 hours of work.

I have a few videos saved on my desktop. That's it. Not going to talk about the obvious hypocrisy with nonwhite people still having their channels but it just goes to show who the big tech is really against.
I am sorry to hear that. I really am. :cryfeels:

Any plans of reviving your channel on any other platform? :feelsbadman:

Any plans of reviving your channel on any other platform? :feelsbadman:
I have a vimeo and i tried uploading shit on bitchute but there's a problem with its rendering because it takes a million years and then doesn't even upload :fuk::feelsUgh: but I'll try doing it one day when i have the time and energy. prob this weekend.

I have a vimeo and i tried uploading shit on bitchute but there's a problem with its rendering because it takes a million years and then doesn't even upload :fuk::feelsUgh: but I'll try doing it one day when i have the time and energy. prob this weekend.
Lifefuel tbh. :feelsautistic:

Do put the link in your profile title. Will be looking forward to it. :feelscomfy:

:feelsclown:

We need our own video platform plus a market.

Brutal.
@Diocel @dreadtheblackpill combination avi jfl

What do you expect fucking jewtube

They deleted my account without any warning as well.

A devastating loss for incels.is and incelkind :feels:

Fucking jews. And of course they wouldn't give you any warning or explanation. They want to humiliate and demoralize you.

very good. imagine being an incel and a white nationalist at the same time. pathetic
Dilate, tranny. I hope you get culturally enriched by the blackest Congolese men.
Did you just lose the one channel or has your entire Google account been blocked from accessing YT? Can you still access your gmail?
I lost the channel, I can’t access yt on the account, but I can still access my gmail. But in my Gmail there isn’t a “termination” email or anything.

no more discord debate kino:feelsrope:
try "odysee.com" it's open source and fairly free, at least compared to jewtube and bitchute
@Diocel recommended it

Should move it to shitchute

then the joos can't access it

So much for freedom of speech :fuk:

it's over

Dicknoses strike again.