Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bummerdrummer has made the leap from VR TO ER THEN INto reality

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The masterpiece of bummerdrummers audio incel solilaquy style rampage has I now have belatedly come to realise is the number one method of blackpilling the world.
The best method is bummer drummers Magnus opus, "MA VAGINA", 30 SECONDS OF GOLD, a symphony in matriarchal destruction.

Simple upload this fantastic lyrical blackpill nutribullet onto your smartphone, set as ringtone and walk into female dominated areas and wait for "THE CALL".
Seriously I have unironically set this as my ringtone, and intend to let phone ring at least for 20 seconds on full volume, before answering any Calls to blackpill surrounding areas wherever I am.

Attachments

• BummerDrummer vocaroo 1.mp3
    519.5 KB · Views: 69
The magnum opus of bummerdrummers sound incel solilaquy style frenzy has I currently have belatedly come to acknowledge is the main technique for blackpilling the world.

The best strategy is bummer drummers Magnus creation, "Mama VAGINA", 30 SECONDS OF GOLD, an orchestra in matriarchal demolition.

Straightforward transfer this incredible expressive blackpill nutribullet onto your cell phone, set as ringtone and stroll into female ruled territories and sit tight for "THE CALL".

Genuinely I have unironically set this as my ringtone, and plan to let telephone ring at any rate for 20 seconds on full volume, before noting any Calls to blackpill encompassing zones any place I am.

The magnum opus of bummerdrummers sound incel solilaquy style frenzy has I currently have belatedly come to acknowledge is the main technique for blackpilling the world.

The best strategy is bummer drummers Magnus creation, "Mama VAGINA", 30 SECONDS OF GOLD, an orchestra in matriarchal demolition.

Straightforward transfer this incredible expressive blackpill nutribullet onto your cell phone, set as ringtone and stroll into female ruled territories and sit tight for "THE CALL".

Genuinely I have unironically set this as my ringtone, and plan to let telephone ring at any rate for 20 seconds on full volume, before noting any Calls to blackpill encompassing zones any place I am.
Says the man who can't write
Inceldom is mightier than the sword

Nonononono I'll fuck you even more

The crab is mightier than the sword

sick burns bruh
Burns

I don't get it bro. Wtf is this autistic shit?
What's your Beef with @Simulacrasimulation?

@BummerDrummer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back