Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bumble>>>Tinder?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I mean none of us will find love on any kind of dating site.. But at least bumble forces women to take risk and INITIATE.
At least make foids WORK for chad at least. What do you guys think?

But at least bumble forces women to take risk and INITIATE.
lmao they will only initiate on giga chads, the match will just expire in 24hrs, at least on tinder guys can at least try to communicate with matches if they get any

lmao they will only initiate on giga chads, the match will just expire in 24hrs, at least on tinder guys can at least try to communicate with matches if they get any
Initiating on women is for cucks. Ive seen some guys dance around like circus animals to please some foid that is getting pounded by CHAD.
Literally if you initiate on a woman as a nonchad, you will be labeled as an evil creepy stalker

Both are feminist kike shit that accommodate the wishes of foids

I mean none of us will find love on any kind of dating site.. But at least bumble forces women to take risk and INITIATE.
At least make foids WORK for chad at least. What do you guys think?
This is probably the reason why tinder is more popular

No one ever contacted me on Bumble.

Did you know that OKCupid now forces users to "like" each other before they are allowed to contact each other now?

"Ugh! This is terrible, I have all these ugly guys sending me messages! If only someone would save me from having to delete all these compliments!"

Each are developed differently but concludes the same.

dating apps are a waste of time for genetic garbage like us.

use it if you want more suicide fuel. both are suppliers of potent rope gang material.

they're all useless.

No one ever contacted me on Bumble.

Did you know that OKCupid now forces users to "like" each other before they are allowed to contact each other now?

"Ugh! This is terrible, I have all these ugly guys sending me messages! If only someone would save me from having to delete all these compliments!"
I seen that and just uninstalled the app, in my opinion okcupid has the ugliest foids and never get anything, also badoo had a livestream feature now and theres literal land waled streaming themselves with 100's of orbiting cucks calling them beautiful