Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bumble is a scam

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
I got 12 matches I guarantee they’re all bots :feelsrope:
2A35E3EE 3E4F 441B B4A5 7BEF19B64B51

Moeggels mogs you with 60

I am asking the same in the sewers, there is a website for dating and I don't know about its veracity.

Yeah matches are cope. I get a decent amount of matches on Tinder as a riceman, but if the whores only give one word replies or ghost after a few hours, they just wanted your validation/attention.

The true indicator of slayer potential is if you often get messaged first. Then it's actually worth using dating apps because you're chad.

I get a decent amount of matches on Tinder as a riceman, but if the whores only give one word replies or ghost after a few hours, they just wanted your validation/attention.
Saved. You are not incel.

Women don't want validation from ugly men.
If you can get them to reply at all, that is good, because most matches never reply anything.

I can't get any matches in any other place than some SEA countries, where the matches are mostly trans and prostitutes/after money.

Saved. You are not incel.

Women don't want validation from ugly men.
If you can get them to reply at all, that is good, because most matches never reply anything.
I wouldn't say one word responses and ghosting is a major step up from that. The outcome is the exact same anyway. Time wasted, no sex.