Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bumble dating app forces users to pledge support to BlackLivesMatter

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

If you don’t, you can’t use the app

theres no way thats legal

mfw i click the button but secretly hate blacks :dab:

Fucking jews. The day isn't far when they'll ask men to pledge - "I am simp and I worship women" before swiping.

That’s beyond retarded

Fucking jews. The day isn't far when they'll ask men to pledge - "I am simp and I worship women" before swiping.
This is probably a way to brainwash people into interracial relationships

They won’t swipe Right on blackcels Tyrone only. @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @BlackCel62 @TruestBlackCel

They won’t swipe Right on blackcels Tyrone only. @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @BlackCel62 @TruestBlackCel
Black foids only love gigatyrone. Blackcels at least have a slightly better chance of finding love or sex when looking for non black foids.

Black foids only love gigatyrone. Blackcels at least have a slightly better chance of finding love or sex when looking for non black foids.
I have no chance with any race foids

I don’t support Black Lives Matter so I won’t be using your application. Eat shit. Oh, and I also support my local Einsatzgruppen and Klan. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

JFL at this virtue signalling

I too support the burning of cities and killing of innocent people for 2 months
ANTIFA and BLM are going ER for us, and the media are backing them.
:feelskek:

"Black lives matter" is actually just "black cocks matter."

I don’t support Black Lives Matter so I won’t be using your application. Eat shit. Oh, and I also support my local Einsatzgruppen and Klan. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
ok

chads dont care, simps who use dating apps have been emasculated long ago. Incels dont use that anyways. Nothing of value was lost.

Ugly men matter.
20200723 201345

theres no way thats legal

Yeah, wtf? Pretty sure no corporation has the right to make you agree to their politics as a condition to use their product or service.

Catch 22. You sue them and the world calls you a racist. You don't and you submit to illegal business practices.

Nukes. Please. God. Now.

:feelskek:

You are now part of a statistic that will be used by media corporates and government to make decisions in favor of BLM

>25 Jun 2020

That article is literally older than my account.
bumble has always been a shit leftwing app, it legit gives women even more power than tinder does, jfl if youre a man and use bumble.
Yes. In fact, JFL if you're a man and use (((dating apps))).

Just click a button theory. Literally who gives a shit.