Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Bumble BFF? Friendship apps?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Despite what various cucks and normies, who offer us useless advice, say, finding friends is not easy at all. I don't understand how it makes sense to them to "just make friends, bruh" when you complain that no one likes/loves you. I think it mostly stems from the fact that the vast majority of people (including, of course, normies) only even have one genuine friend (if at all) and it's their sexual/romantic partner. People have such low standards as to what passes as a "friendship" that the words "acquaintance" or "colleague" are at risk of extinction, because normies assume anyone, whose name they know, is their friend.

Of course, I do dream of amazing friendships as depicted in My Little Pony, having a group of close friends who do everything together and go on adventures and care for each other, but I'm realistic. I think meeting with someone at least once a week for some shared activity (even just taking whilst drinking tea) and being able to receive basic platonic intimacy from them i. e. hugs would be sufficient at least for now.

I'll spare you the long rant about various tactics I've used to try to find friends in the past, but yeah, I've tried all the basic normie advice of being nice (I'm always nice, but like giving them gifts, notes, offering help with studying etc. ) to your school/uni colleagues, joining clubs, churches, going to open events etc. Nothing. I don't think it's even that people hate me that much (there are surely people who were rude towards me because of my looks, worldview (and I mean mostly veganism, not inceldom :feelshaha:), interests (normies are sexist af and will hate you if you're not a stereotypical "toxic masculine" guy, how ironic)), but most normies don't look for friends, they just don't care about me. Humans have a much lower need for friendship, the model of having your partner (if you have any; even incel guys prefer to stay all alone instead of having bros, it seems) as your only friend and having small talk with colleagues here and there.

Friendship apps seem like a perfect solution for me, but I'm not sure if anyone genuinely uses them, especially here in Poland (I think Slavs are exceptionally asocial), for example meetup.com is pretty much empty for me, only some programming seminars and I doubt you can make friends there. Also, these apps are marketed almost solely for women, because the society hates men and wants them to be friendless and miserable. I think finding a guy friend is much more realistic than looking for some kinda NAWALT foid who won't want just to exploit you.

Bumble BFF is something that pops up in these "friendship app compilations" all the time. The dating app seems to be relatively popular (nothing can beat Tinder, but yeah), so maybe I'll find someone from my city. The only disadvantage I see is that for whatever reason the first information they show (according to the screenshots on their website) is your age and profession and, yeah, I'm an unemployed eternal student. :feelskek: But yeah. I'm extremely paranoid about publishing any of my data and especially photos online, so i wonder whether any of you have used any of these apps, especially Bumble BFF, and what are your thoughts.

It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.

E632A8CE 1F6A 4E44 99C6 81F44C43D395

normies are sexist af and will hate you if you're not a stereotypical "toxic masculine" guy
Yep, normtards are very lookist too, vast majority of them are gymbros, tallfags and will despise you if you're a framacel shorter than the average male height for your country, for example. Thing is that even incel-tier normies don't want to have anything to do with me.
the model of having your partner (if you have any; even incel guys prefer to stay all alone instead of having bros, it seems) as your only friend and having small talk with colleagues here and there.
Exactly. And that's a normal thing. That's why it's very hard to make friends with a normie that already has a gf/partner. I wouldn't need friends too if i had a partner. The need for a loving partner (that you find attractive) is one of the greatest needs of a person.

Last edited:
I wouldn't need friends too if i had a partner. The need for a loving partner (that you find attractive) is one of the greatest needs of a person.
Didn't Ancient Greeks, for example, see friendship as higher than or at least as equally important as what we now call love? And close male friends grow closer over time, while after several years most foids get the seven-year itch and want to seek new butterflies.

Didn't Ancient Greeks, for example, see friendship as higher than or at least as equally important as what we now call love? And close male friends grow closer over time, while after several years most foids get the seven-year itch and want to seek new butterflies.
Ancient greeks are literal fags so opinion irrelevant. I just want my crush to be my wife. :heart:

Ancient greeks are literal fags so opinion irrelevant. I just want my crush to be my wife. :heart:
Whatever "faggotry" there was, it was probably analogous to how now foids are attracted to each other nowadays. The male body used to be seen as beautiful before, now it's only the foid's body that's worshiped while everyone shits on men and calls their bodies disgusting and brutish. Objectively speaking, both bodies are beautiful because they have entirely different purposes so this blatant misandry is a plague that should be cured.