Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BUMBED INTO A FUCKING BECKY MILF WOMAN ON PURPOSE , YOU SHITTERS WILL MAKE PLACE FOR ME OR I WALK YOU OVER !

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
it was kinda fun ngl , WE ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING TOTEMPOLE , you need to realize that People arent Decent , and are Selfish Critters .

Exspecially Whores .

She was Milf Tier , Pretty and Shit ( mid 30 ths or 40 ths ) . It was such a great feel to just walk into her lol

You need to make clear that you cant be bothered being fucked with / being shitted on . REALIZE YOUR POSITION AND BE AGGRESIVE IN SOME WAY OR FORM

TLDR , if your An INCEL and didnt realize your the Bottom of the Bottom , you didnt got the Point just yet . And know that MOST People ARENT DECENT

Hot and low inhib

She wanted to scream “RAPE!!!!”

Thats sexual assault, chico :soy:

chads.is

tbh this is what im trying to do ,when i walk on the street i dont move for anyone not even a baby .I saw this one girl who was distracted by her phone and just bumped right into her, was a pretty good feeling

Last edited:
chads.is

tbh this is what im trying to do ,when i walk on the street i dont move for anyone not even a baby .I saw this one girl who was distracted by her phone and just bumped right into her, was a pretty good feeling
yea it feels good for some reason .

Man like to have power over others after all

There were these teenager I encountered on one of my usual walks. It was a battle of wills to see who would step out of the way since there wasn’t a lot of room on the sidewalk. In the end I bumped into them and they stumbled back. It felt good being alpha for once :feelshaha:

Nice one man, I have shoulder barged a few normal fag/ foid morons myself too.

I do that sometimes put i have to be careful because of my past.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back